He stares at me with that look in his eyes. His touch is so there but I feel him holding back somedays. I ask what was going on he said its in my head..I told him its a vibe I am getting from him. He insists that it in my head...... Could it be in my head or is he just afraid of what he feels for me?
Hopeisinusall Hopeisinusall 41-45 12 Answers Oct 15, 2009

Afraid of commitment

Best Answer

Definitely he likes you, trust me

Best Answer

dat iz just weird why would sum one do dat........unless he has a mental problem i'll understand y he does dat

Best Answer

wow. I asked a question similar to this a few days ago. This guy I met does this. Hang in there and see where it goes. That's really all you can do. I don't know about you, but I am really confused about what he wants from me. Does he really want to be with me? Does he just want to be friends? Am I just something to do when he's bored? Is he afraid of commitment? I don't know..he won't let me in. That's just me/ I feel I'm in the same boat. Good luck to us! ..matter a fact, he's texting me now..

Best Answer

Can be many reasons.. he is shy, he might not be sure, he may just need time, the body odor thing, not sure about that, if that was the case he wouldn't come near at all, would always keep distance or go the other way, I'd think.

Best Answer

i was about to suggest deo but fake beat me to it...

Best Answer

No none of that B.S. you just smell, try using some deodrant or maybe head and shoulders :P

Best Answer

I think he is feeling something but needs time to figure it out. Just give him space and see what happens.

Best Answer