sooo since cutting off this guy who seriously disrespected me, played me (i played him equally) bruised my ego and self - esteem... now everytime he sees me out having fun with my girl and guy friends he will stare at me for a moment or just seriously frown and look unhappy when he sees me, why?
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Cause he knows that he has lost a good thing.

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

You are welcome,I think you shouldn't worry about him.

Best Answer

Regret!

Best Answer

what kind of regret?

Best Answer

It sounds like he blew an opportunity with you and he wants you to feel the blame for it. Let it be his!

Best Answer

I will! he needs to realise he needs to start treating people with more respect and love.

Best Answer

Now do not get so offensive there is some truth in what some of

the answers said, look he is not ready for a relationship, you both played

each other, you got hurt which shows you somewhere underneath care

for him. Honestly do not let guys play you, it dos no good for your self esteem.

He is a player and now he looks down properly because he knows deep down

he used you. Deep down at odd times even these guys have moments where

they feel guilty about their ways. I have known a few as friends, would never date one.

Best Answer

You both hurt one another, you even has a little happy about playing him just as much... is it a really hard concept to grasp that he might severely dislike you.... to me it sounds like you guys never should've dated in the first place.

Best Answer

Obviously he holds a grudge for you because you cut him off.

Best Answer

what should I do? i don't want to give him the chance to hurt me again ya know...

Best Answer

You made your choice because you had your reasons, you just have to ignore him and get on with it if he treated you badly then anything he does now is/should be no bother to you...you made your choice stick to your convictions.

Best Answer

ok :) i'll be strong.

Best Answer