my abusive Bf hits me all the time, and says im worthless. ive called the cops before, they sent him to jail but someone bailed him out, now he wont leave me alone, he threatens me(says hes gonna hurt my little brother if i do anything stupid), and when i cry he says "i'll give you something to cry about" then he hits me again. i try to make him happy, but nothing works. im really scared, and i just want to know how to leave him, or to leave the house(without him noticing) so i can go somewhere.
ShyGirl98584 ShyGirl98584 16-17, F 19 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Get a restraining order and a lawyer!!<br />
Where are your parents in all of this...you're a minor!

Best Answer

my dad died, my mom is in a nursing home

Best Answer

yep. how convenient...

Best Answer

I'm sorry ...
As a minor, someone should be responsible for your safety.
See if there are women's shelters in your area where you could go to be safe and speak to someone about how to get out of this situation. Call the Police and ask them.

Best Answer

He's an abuser who belongs in jail by the sound of it. Keep involving the police. You need help to get away by the sound of it.

Best Answer

because he's dickhead and he continues to do so because you stay. Get a restraining order taken out on him and stay away from him at all costs.

Best Answer

Try to get Help from your family members,friends and tell police about threatenings.<br />
If you are american, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233) or TTY 1−800−787−3224.<br />
http://www.thehotline.org/<br />
http://www.ovw.usdoj.gov/

Best Answer

get a restraining order against him and leave at once . never live in fear , a real man would never hit a woman

Best Answer

He hits you because he is a piece of Sh*t who needs to get his a*s beat and needs to die. He is a worthless piece of crap who has no business living in this world. He is a loser and completely has no use in this world. Please leave him. OMG, I would love to teach this piece of sh*t a lesson he soon won't forget. Please just get away.

Best Answer

sniff sniff... is that... BULSHITE... ? smell like it.. or your too dumb?..

Best Answer

Because he is an assh*le with mental problems & takes it out on somebody smaller than him. Big man eh? I'd love to kick the crap out of him for you.

Best Answer

You let him. Have fun playing victim. Stand up or shut up.

Best Answer

look you need to put a damn restraing order on him 200, 400, 1000, feet away then that way he wont touch you and if he dose well hell just go back to jail you need to do that and fast you should have a good BF leave him he has no right to treat you the way he dose so get up, get dressed, go to the police staion, and say 'hi i woild like to make a restraning order on someone' then you just tell them there name and everything and he will leave you alone forever plus who ever keeps bailing him out well i think hes cheating on you

Best Answer

That is a great question and how this particular scenario plays out for you will somehow define how you live the rest of your life. Always falling victim to the charmer who turns into this evil twisted being. You will ask yourself if you have the word VICTIM tattooed across your forehead in some kind of invisible ink only predators can see. Does he say that you make him hurt you? There are hotlines for this. It is very possible to literally have him 86'd from the community where you reside. Until he finds a new victim, you will be his obsession. Ask for help. So many of us have been there, and believe it or not society still tends to blame the victim. If someone does something wrong it is their fault and they are to blame, not the victim. The hardest part will be the torment that follows. Try to ignore the bull and don't play into drama. Limit who you speak to and hopefully you will forego the "bullying" and whatnot that will come from your very own peers. All too often, these types, are beloved by many and no one wants to believe this guy did that...the backlash from his "supporters" is often more intolerable than his actions. I've been down this road before, and believe me...history can and does repeat itself, get the counseling if you can.

Best Answer

change your location to live

Best Answer

Do you have a good male friend,someone much older,you need to get your parents involved asap if you can,he is feeding off your low self esteem.

Best Answer

Because he's a ****. Get out of the relationship now. Go to the police and get a restraining order. Go to a shelter if you have to.

Best Answer

it's hard to do this though.

Best Answer

Tell your parents, tell his parents.

Best Answer

Why are you there? Get out. Now.

Best Answer