Cheliz2420 Cheliz2420 31-35, F 20 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Struggles

Sometimes the best intentions fail and people cannot keep their promises. Sometimes promises are made to temporarily bridge a problem and get whatever they want. It can be anything. But if its not working for whatever reason, it might be time for you to change your approach.. in giving him chances.

Best Answer

yes so true i do. i need to stop givn so many chances :(

Best Answer

:( sorry. Unfortunately as much as it hurts, sometimes we have to stand our ground. I have been where you are. I just decided to stand my ground.

Best Answer

He does not really want to, unfortunately. I can see by the photo there is so much to lose, more than possibly anything that could be lost on this planet.

Best Answer

Because he's doing it for YOU and not for HIM.<br />
People don't change unless they want to .. not because someone wants them to.

Best Answer

Sometimes people are very sincere when they say they will change. BUT if they do not have the tools, How are they to do it? So it becomes difficult and they give up. BUT if you set your boundaries clear and concise and they truly want to be a part of your life...they will do it.....eventually =D<br />
OR.....they are leading you on Because your boundaries are not very clear and they can get away with it. Remember we teach other's how to treat us. =)

Best Answer

he's not ready to do the work, don't hold your breath and if he's violent, don't wait.

Best Answer

He's telling you want you want to hear. Don't expect any changes.

Best Answer

maybe he tried but maybe he can't

Best Answer

don't fall for it i've watched my father change for years and it's only getting worse

Best Answer

Because he knows you're going to believe him.

Best Answer

Because you always believe he will

Best Answer

The Same Reason I didn't vote for Obama.<br />
Nothing ever changes.<br />
It is what it is because that is what it has decided to be...

Best Answer

Cause some people are like that

Best Answer

Change is not an easy thing to do. :(

Best Answer

Change is hard, no matter what the president says.

Best Answer

Lead ing you on, or finds change difficult

Best Answer