You never miss the water until the well goes dry.

Best Answer

I went through the same thing during my divorce. It was me who was doing everything to her like that so I can give you my side of the story.<br />
Before she divorced me, I was bored of her because sex was down to once per month and I always had to be the one to initiate it. I took her for granted too. I spent a lot of time playing computer games while she was home and then surfing the web for pictures of nude women when she was working late at night.<br />
Later, as the divorce was in progress, I found that the emotional rollercoaster I was on was affecting my sexual arousement. Although I was hating her for divorcing me, I found myself wanting her more than ever. She looked more attractive than usual too, but only to me, she didn't change her looks at all. So after visitation was done with my son for the night, she put him to bed and then we had sex. I knew what "buttons" to push to make her horny too, so we had sex for a few weeks until she finally moved away.<br />
You didn't ask specifically about how to stop it, but I'll tell you how anyway. The next time he tries to make out with you, push him away. If he's not your mate anymore, he doesn't deserve the fruits of your garden. Push him away no matter how much you want him in you. If he has the skill to talk you into having sex with him, stop all contact with him. Give yourself time to get over him and then start dating other men. You deserve to be loved by someone who loves you the way you like to be loved.

Best Answer

A week ago someone else had his interest. Since then, she dumped him and now he realizes he let a good thing go.

Best Answer