He said he's not ready for a relationship. I'm giving him a lot of space. I don't text him anymore... I'm going crazy... constantly thinking bout him and hoping he text me... didn't hear anything from him since 2 weeks. When we see eachother he always greets me. When I talk with other guys he stares and gets a bit irritated. I mean what does he expect. I really like him but I want to be happy to... what happens if he's not ready after a year... I don't wanna be someone's second choice!!!! :/ ♡
vienna2013 vienna2013 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Tell him you've seen him watching you and you've found the wedding dress you'd like. It always makes them back off. Way off.

Best Answer

hahaha lol no,. don't think i'll say that! ^^

Best Answer

He wants to make sure that you still want him! Men are holes about this. they will groan when you get too close. they will gaze at you and pretend that you are ever present in their hearts. BULL! it is just a game to keep you at bay...but close enough to hear his heart beat.

Best Answer

gosh... it's sooo annoying!!! :/

Best Answer

Maybe he has his own consideration? That's what some girls tend to miss. Maybe he'safraid that he can't love you as much as you do (since girls demands men to do so) or maybe he don't want to hurt you and make you sad.

But all that I know is he want you to be happy be it with or without him

Best Answer

A lot better then third or fourth choice though. ;-)

Best Answer

So you do gets turned on.

Best Answer

:-)

I wonder if he makes it hard on you on purpose. Do you think so? I can understand your anger though. It probably has to do with the fact that you want things to be different and him to be different. We unfortunately are only good at being who we are and that can be rather frustrating to ourselves and others.

Good for you that you choose what is good for you! Keep doing so. Good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you very much!!! :)) take care

Best Answer

You are welcome!

Best Answer

what you care about his act, you just need to decide and get out of it.

Best Answer

he is immature

Best Answer

He's making your nipples go hard? Sorry, I didn't follow

Best Answer