makeripples makeripples 36-40 4 Answers Jan 14, 2012

Not all healthy foods taste bad. I'm a big fan of Fiber One products, and they taste delicious. I also like V8 juices, especially the V8 Splash!

Best Answer

Thanks for liking my answer! :-))

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

The more you eat healthy foods, the less "bad" they taste. Your taste buds have to be trained, just like your brain. If you live on junk food that "tastes good", then fresh fruit isn't gonna taste as good. But if you eat fresh healthy foods every day, then you taste a Twinkie, that Twinkie will taste disgusting. lol

Best Answer

I think a distinction needs to be made, healthy food and low cal good. The former can be high in cal but still healthy (e.g. avocado, small amout of quality butter is not bad....) the problem is that often fat hold taste and trying to fool the taste buds with 0% fat mayo is not an easy task. Reproducing fresh orange juice as low cal is chemistery challenge. The real thing is very nice, healthy but has some calories.

Best Answer