People are afraid of honesty because they know anything they say in confidence later be used against them. It makes everyone second guess what they say to everybody, sometimes even your closest friends.

Best Answer

well...i seem to 4get such when am talkin to someone half a world away...plus i seem too friendly that people prefer to hurt my feelings!myb i shud b rude more often

Best Answer

Yeah, its really different when your not face to face. My closest friend? I have never seen him in person. Might not ever.

Best Answer

Hmm i did not know people were afraid of honesty.

Best Answer

well most people on here prefer to lie

Best Answer

I think most people on here prefer to be anonymous thus perhaps not revealing all but enough.That is how i chose to view it.

Best Answer

Leads to vunerability...open to attack...

Best Answer

oh...then people shud jus say it straight up.am scared of honesty dnt give it

Best Answer

Because people don't like to face reality

Best Answer

Scared of what confessing will do

Best Answer

i dnt ask for confessions i jus need someone to tell me the friendship is over when they feel liike it shud b...is that too much?

Best Answer

That's kinda what i meant. People are often scared of upsetting people so they tell white lies

Best Answer

it does?..... highway to my heart

Best Answer

They afraid to get hurt.

Best Answer

get hurt by what?

Best Answer