roots2life roots2life 46-50, M 13 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Beliefs

what is absolute my friend? we exist in a field of possibilities, ergo uncertainty is the only probability....

Best Answer

cognition. certainty: facts. In order to have certainty you have to know. Experiences, etc. What does humanity know about life? What are the facts of life? Who created us? In order to answer your question with certainty you have to know how the mind works to its entirety. I don't know how the mind works to its entirety. I don't claim to know it all. <br />
Mind, body, spirit <br />
I like the latin phrase: "Nosce te ipsum". "Know Thyself"

Best Answer

...because only death and taxes are certain in life.

Best Answer

Who invents the question won't create the answer.

Best Answer

I come to recognize sensitivity is often too painful for many to desire, and if you had been taught to be other than the perfect baby we had been allowed to arrive as...Oh my dear, even I see our son go from keen comfortable acceptance of Eternal Goodness. Begin to wonder then to wander when we suffered from life altering events which cannot be explained just endured until understanding in the One way that can or must sustain us( what that may be for us needs one (in my opinion) criteria. Eternal reliability, as in Love,or Goodness that which you can trust or try to.<br />
. I believe he will again find his way. My choice-less choice. For now, however, requires I must sustain myself if I am to help save my beloved son while I care take my mother.<br />
We need to remember world healing on purpose but we must heal first. Smile at a stranger. even that can help me out <br />
to internally heal. Bless you friend

Best Answer

Can anything really be answered with certainty?

Best Answer

Why do you ask? Ha, ha.

Best Answer

We're always going to ask; that's the burden and the gift of sentience.

Best Answer

I can't say with certainty....

Best Answer