walkingonsunshine walkingonsunshine 46-50, F 17 Answers Jun 18, 2011

Does he have reason to do this? Have you acted badly?<br />
Husbands SHOULD be your best ally, best friend, willing to take a bullet for you. Certainly he should make you sould as good as possible to your friends and family. <br />
Unless he is done with you. Unless he is finding some revenge in making you out the bad guy and making himself out as the long suffering saint. <br />
If you are mean, nagging and won't have sex with him then he is just setting the stage for your future breakup and trying to get them on his side.

Best Answer

Just read your post and see that he is an ***. He is done with you and you are well rid of him.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter what she has done. He needs to be talking to HER not his goofy little friends.

Best Answer

brutally honest and truly made me think....THANK YOU

Best Answer

He's being rude and seems to enjoy it from others as well. He's suppose to love & honor you. His actions are neither. I wouldn't put up with it.

Best Answer

It should bother you and you need to have a long heart to heart about it. If you don't, and put your foot down, he will keep running you down to his friends and family. I agree with other that he has a real problem, Inferiority Complex, and he runs you down to make him feel better about yourself. You might show him this question, and the answers....it should convince him.

Best Answer

it bothers you because you care...it sounds like your've lost your husbands loyality..not a good sign.

Best Answer

This is pretty common. But I do find it goes the other way too. <br />
I was married to woman who would trash me to her friends and family but was shocked when I complained about her to the people closest to me.<br />
If he does not have any reason to be doing this and you are not bashing him to your friends and family then probably his balls are too Small to set things straight with others when they have misconceptions and or unable to talk directly to you about things that bother him so he dont have to go complaining about you behind your back.<br />
Either that or he is a ****-tard that gets off on pity from others and makes you look bad so people will sympathize with him. I've seem people do this very thing.

Best Answer

If this is an otherwise abusive relationship, which I get the idea it is, then that is standard practice. It is quite possible that he is actively encouraging it as well. If you have no "allies" then no one will side with you when he is being abusive. Your sources of strength and support are taken from you, and he will more easily be able to control or keep you. <br />
Why would it bother you? Well, it makes sense. Who wants to be thought badly of? And who wants to think that their spouse, who is supposed to be their most loyal friend and partner, would neglect to support them against family or friends? It is natural that it bothers you. He is not fulfilling part of his role as husband and as the "one flesh" that you two are supposed to be.<br />
How would I handle it? If this is an abusive relationship, I would seek support from agencies against abuse, read lots of books, find some sources of social support through friends, relatives, etc. And build up my self confidence. I would step back from the relationship a bit and try to get perspective. Then, as people who are abusive seldom change, I would doubtless plan to leave. <br />
If this is not an abusive relationship, then I might try to talk to him about the feelings I have regarding his disloyalty. If he wouldn't agree to support me, I would have to seriously wonder if it is worth it to stay with him. That would not be the love that I would need from a spouse.

Best Answer

Thank you .

Best Answer

People who behave that way have no clue what love is. You should be furious and tell him so. Where is his sense of loyalty? It's not love.

Best Answer

I would go live somewhhere else and leave him to be such a horrible person. he may not have any back bone to fight back to these people . therefore if you leave or ask him to leave you will see very quickly were his loyalties lie. Give him a chance & explain your feelings if no change id walk away or send him packing. you cant live under that type of stress.

Best Answer

Funny my mother did this to me with her side of her family. At all the family gathering it was big fun to pick on my and make fun of me and bring up all my dirty laundry in front of family. Well, now her own family has turned on her when she was in a crises..when her husband died. So, it will come back to bite him..if not now then later.. People like this will hang themselves. Karma.

Best Answer

Honestly, i think he either doesn't give a crap about you, or doesn't have the guts to speak-up for you. Then let him know in no uncertain terms that you will don't want to be around his family and friends until he has the guts to speak out and protect you...Go girl

Best Answer

Spank him, and spank him well!

Best Answer

YOUR HUSBAND HAS SERIOUS DISORDER CALLED INFERIORITY COMPLEX....JUST A WILD GUESS ARE YOU EARNING MORE THAN HIM ???

Best Answer

confront him... tell him u dont like it...... be strriaghtforward....:)

Best Answer

Yes !

Best Answer

He isn't loyal to you by throwing you under the bus. What a traitor. He might not change his ways even if you explained it to him..he knows. I'd hate it

Best Answer

Well I would make him feel the same way and wen he comes to me I will confront him

Best Answer