nshanz nshanz 18-21 20 Answers Oct 12, 2009

The same reason why ladies bother about their boobs when they're 14 - 16.

Best Answer

Because they didn't get enough love from their mothers and are seeking to make up for it by doing the deed as soon as possible. True story.

Best Answer

Boys are programmed by Mother Nature to put their seed into as many healthy girls as they can. Girls are programmed by Mother Nature to select just one father for her baby, and she is looking for money, power, and status in that man so that she knows her baby will be taken care of. Since girls are menstruating at age 11-13 these days, it's understandable why men would feel the need to be multiplying by the age of 16 or 17.

Best Answer

It shouldn't bother them. The greatness of a man is not measured in the amount and start date of low quality sexual encounters. What matters is he puts himself in a great position to enjoy life in its entirety, including quality sex. Boys wan't to impress people with thier manliness and are too immature to realize it undermines their persona to have people talk about their sexual status.

Best Answer

am a girl. actually, i really dont think it should bother men. i wouldnt mind having sex with a virgin boy. i think they are some girls out there who think virgin boys are cute. i mean, i obviously being not a virgin can be the one in charge and blow his mind away and he will never ever forget me. tee hee.<br />
to men, sex is like a huge thing, its like something they do think about atleast, once a day and to not be a virgin for some reason can boost their egos.

Best Answer

The longer you go without breaking your duck, the more pressure.

Best Answer

I was told it was gonna drop off and I wasn't taking any chances.

Best Answer

Simple answer.. Social Pressure, the late 90's in year 7-8 the whole thing was to no longer be a fridgit(never tongue kissed), then in mid 2000's the teens biggest thing was losing their vaginity(even in year 7-8). This was Australia, I heard America and UK started earlier(yes were always behind) ... and you can't blame hollywood, Porky's, American Pie, Dazed and Confused, etc all displayed the social status that comes with getting laid.. and it wasnt a big thing back then to lose ya vaginity early.<br />
but then again, we got all these teenage movies/shows since my teen years that show social status of a king for losing ur vaginity, doesnt help technology is so advanced, these teens are talking and pressuring without parents having a clue their child is sexually active.<br />
Like yeah we wanted to have sex, because it was adult, but it wanst this social pressure of today, me Personally, I didn't lose my vaginity until i was 21(just over 5 years ago), trust me I had plenty of chances(although i was blind to them at the time), I'm happy i waited, but at the same time I wish she just ended up being the right girl to lose it to. and only just of last month finally had sex with the 2nd girl ever in my life. I don't see the big deal with sex to begin with, it's highly over-rated in my opinion.

Best Answer

virginity is sacret

Best Answer