Why Does it bother me? Like what? who!?! whom?!?! *** I ak not bothered by shyt. Poor health? *** it. Threats against my health? *** it! People who think.they know? *** It! Situational fukt?!?! *** It! *** Its? Yeah *** that too! I am just a Fukr! But I am really good at it. So it seems. Now I training to a be better person, So *** that too! *** *** *** *** ***. I am never going to stop being the fukr I am. I am kust not the Fukr you think you know. I am better than!

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

It doesn't. Should it?

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Because I can't stop thinking about it...

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Because people treat me differently, and for the most part unkindly. It would be nice for once to find a doctor who didn`t try to play some sort of mind game with me or to treat me with respect. And for the other thing because it feels like a slap in the face, don`t add insult to injury, I am the victom not the bad guy and yet the ones closest to me don`t believe me they would rather believe the one who assulted me instead because they love him, I feel a sense of injustice, unfairness, and just down right feeling wronged and unprotected and unbelieved when all along I was being honest and yet they did not believe

Best Answer

Its allright ... Why don't you talk about it whether your closest believe you or not? You will make lots open their eyes and what not.

Best Answer

I`ll survive

Best Answer

I doubt it very much they don't believe you. You'll survive, then you are a trooper. :)

Best Answer

you referring to you being married...............?

Best Answer

And your point is?

Best Answer

the availability of a subliminally wondrous woman

Best Answer

Good luck

Best Answer