Just everything in life? Why?
BigBlittleb123 BigBlittleb123 16-17, M 5 Answers Aug 19 in Community

Life is hard and complicated; life has many twists and turns, ups and downs, ins and outs. We live in a shallow hateful contemptuous world. We live in a society that values money and fame and material things as being the have-all and meaning of success. People lash out at others, lash out with raw emotions towards others, and yet fail to remotely even look inside themselves and change what needs fixing there. It's too easy to judge and condemn someone else, but your feelings, your thoughts, your actions, your inactions -- those are all choices you've made --- and you own that. I don't blame anyone else for things that I "own". I set the blame on myself, if that's the case.

Best Answer

Best Answer

lifes a *****

Best Answer

every thing had a reason

Best Answer

I blame the human kind.

Best Answer