Okay, first of all, I'm not asking tis question to get attention or anything like that, so PLEASE don't think that! The only attention I want for this is help because, although its not the only part of our relationship, it's still a big part and it's not working right now. So, I was a virgin up until about 3 and a half months ago. But me and my boyfriend decided to make love for the first time because we are dating for 1 and a half years, we are in love, we are both old enough and mature enough now. But whenever we did, it hurt a lot. He went slow enough and I was ready, but it still hurt. We thought it was because it was our first time but we done it 4 more times on separate days and it still hurt the same. Is there anything wrong with me? Should I see a doctor?
Torirodgers Torirodgers 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 5 in Intimacy

If you are nervous about sex, sometimes your vaginal muscles tense up and make sex impossible, difficult or painful... It might be that, it does take some time to get used to also. <br />
I've heard that taking a warm bath, taking ibuprofen an hour before sex, lots of foreplay first, LOTS OF LUBE more than your body produces, can all help... Also, ************ on your own, using a *****, and stuff that makes you feel more comfortable with sex can help. <br />
It it hurts because it is going in deep, then he could be hitting your cervix, it doesn't sound like that, because you said he went slow, but it's worth mentioning. Perhaps he is too big and you can't fit all of it, it may be able to take more in the future.<br />
It also may help if you are on top, so you can control how deep it goes in and what might feel good, or not painful.<br />
I was very, very tight at first and had similar issues. Of course, I was with a dude that had a big d*ck, which was unlucky because I was so tight, it hurt like crazy at first. But it got better and better as I kept having sex.

Best Answer

It was painful five times? Go see a doctor.

Best Answer

If you are small, it may just take time and stretching. That is, if you are sure you're going slow enough to loosen up first, as it were. Use lube?

Best Answer

size matters of your bf and your opening so may take a few more times till u start enjoying it

Best Answer

Oh really/ lol Well that's not so good. But It will be worth it in the end.

Best Answer

Perfectly normal at this time...he needs to turn you on. Ask him to explore and have fun with you and when he figures out exactly what turns you on, you will know and can then hop in and enjoy the ride. It's just not about the ride, you really have to be wet beforehand. Be sure to let him know what turns you on and what doesn't.

Best Answer