Gembob20 Gembob20 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'm always glad when an ex moves on, because then they'll leave me alone.

Best Answer

haha, great answer

Best Answer

Love,something that can feel so beautiful can also be the most hurtful pain in the world. About 5 months ago I found out the man I loved for a very long time is now married with 2 children. Im glad he is happy, but it was painful for a few days.

Best Answer

I love this response. Its knowing that door that was once opened between the both of you is now closed. And moments you shared flash in your head like a film that seems to not belong to you because hes now sharing them with someone else. Its so difficult!

Best Answer

Finality<br />
I think it is also a sense that you gave them some of you and they are who they are because of you and know they are giving this to another. It feels like they are trading on your intimacy.

Best Answer

I guess I have a different point of view. I like it when an ex moves on, that means she will now leave me alone.

Best Answer

Emotions left with an ex remain there until they decay, to keep yours around and find out an ex has moved on would ensure you that its over. The possiblies of getting back together...

Best Answer

Could not agree more. Its confirmation mentally and emotionally that its over

Best Answer

It normally hurts because you still care about that person. When they move on you realize they are not coming back and there is a place inside you that wishes they would. When YOU move on it stops hurting because your interest has moved on to a new person.<br />
I have been divorced for about 19 years however if my ex got re-married I might feel a twing of sorrow. I love him because he is the father of my child, but I am not IN love with him any longer, he killed that with his affairs.

Best Answer

Because you care or love them still. If you didn't care, you wouldn't feel anything.

Best Answer

Hmm I beg to differ. I think if love was there once it never dies, doesn't mean you still do, or would accept them back into your life romantically but you will always care for their wellbeing no matter if they did you wrong at points. Suppose thats just me.

Best Answer

It doesn't sound like you disagree with me at all, but rather validated my point. I never said that if love was there once it has a chance of dying. If it was ever there (the operative word being 'if'), then there's a good chance it'll hurt. If instead you went through the motions of being in love without actually being in love, then there's a pretty good chance that you will get over it quickly.

Best Answer

its natural when u lov e someone from heart and even though u broke up it hurts afterwards finding that he moved on because u once loved him from heart

Best Answer

Yeah I agree with you there. I really dislike when things end. And finding out that hes moved on confirms its over even though I wouldn't want to go there again. Its like saying goodbye to a bitter sweet part of my life which I find difficult to deal with! End of an era so to speak

Best Answer

dont be sad , it a sign of happiness that u have a heart otherwise i seee many girls with no hurt . u are unique keeeep it that way

Best Answer

It was a hard day finding it out, I put up a front for half a year that I had moved on but the revelation of his new relationship smacked me right back down to earth. I'm accepting it now, and strangely enough its helping me move on because theres no chance of getting back together in a way! Everything happens for a reason :) thanks for taking the time to respond

Best Answer

Jealousy makes me hurt when they've moved on. <br />
Guilt makes me hurt when they haven't. <br />
Weird...

Best Answer

Because as humans, i dont believe we were meant to date. Each time you date, your heart breaks, and that other person keeps a piece. When they move on, you still feel a connection that your subconscious doesnt want to lose.

Best Answer