I don't judge by the age however depending on the subject of the post I do consider the age. I have a teen daughter so I enjoy reading some teen posts and then when I read an adult post I prefer to read answers from the adults that have the life experiences that teens don't have.

Best Answer

The reason it matters to me is because I would not always give the same advice depending on the age. And when I see 70+ but a young photo, I'll always give an age appropriate answer by assuming they are a teen. It's mostly teens who care to list an older age.

Best Answer

Andbby age appropriate, I do not mean censored, but tailored. I wouldn't give a teen the same dating advice as a 30 year old and I wouldn't always give the same dating advice for a 30 yr old to a 60 yr old. Same for health questions/medical situations, suggestions on movies to watch, etc etc.

Best Answer

Yea I get that, and that's how it should be done, cause this place is for nearly everyone.

Best Answer

I rarely answer minors.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

You are wise beyond your 70+ years...xD

Best Answer

Anonymous age, yet your posts relfect your age group so obviously. Experience comes with age, as does maturity and some subjects older people would prefer not to discuss with younger people.

Best Answer

Atta boy, if you're lucky, your wisdom will catch up in a few years.

Best Answer

You wanted an honest answer, I gave one, ignoring your attempted mock.

Best Answer