if you're not a christian than this question isn't directed at you. Whatever you call Him is your business. but if you have a relationship with Him than it shouldn't matter what you call Him. be it Father, God, Jehovah Jireh, I am that I am, etc. why worry about something so petty? all you're doing is driving away those who truly wish to serve Him. We are supposed to bring souls to Him. NOT tell someone they're wrong for what they call Him. I might call Him Healer in the midnight hour while you call Him a Provider. He goes by many names and if you truly desire a relationship with him none of that should matter. can someone please explain this to me?
JuBear424 JuBear424 18-21, F 17 Answers Jul 11 in Community

Maybe because when you love something so much,you want him to hve the best,called by the name n most preferred name in his own desire..maybe its the same with the understanding of a religion or your faith in Him..if you saw He demanded to be called in that name, you would try to tell people in order to please Him..its just thoughts, maybe its not fully right

Best Answer

yea i see your point but i was referring to the people who say that He has a certain name when He never demanded to be called by any name. the ones who are the same religion as me but insist that i'm wrong for what i call him.

Best Answer

He must referred to a different book than yours..people act upon self understanding..if in a same aspect, each n every one has their own depth of understanding n different interpretation..that must be the cause..when you are fighting it,it means you believed it n convinced that its the truth you hold..thats why it is very important to stick to seek the truth instead to make what ours as the truth so we are open to deeper understanding..thats why a discussion is required..because we might afraid it is we ourselves that defending what it might seem to be the truth but its not..try to discuss n see why are they hve that certain believe n understanding

Best Answer

*even if in a same aspect

Best Answer

no, we read the exact same book. and it bothers me so because every time anyone calls Him God, this person takes it upon themselves (whether he knows them or not) to tell them (obnoxiously) that they are wrong and his name is something else, and they're being disrespectful. it's just annoying

Best Answer

Lol..dont be..ignore then..focus on what you believe...he is belong to Him,so do we..its His eyes we want to please..maybe God send him to test your patience....lol

Best Answer

true :) and you are very wise.

Best Answer

Thank you for the compliment

Best Answer

no problem

Best Answer

What do you call him, if you don't mind me asking?

Best Answer

They don't like you calling Him God? That's weird, but some people have been like that with me too.

Best Answer

it shouldnt

Best Answer

most people are too stupid. don't bother explaining to those who don't want to learn...

Best Answer

He only has one name.

Best Answer

Allah?

Best Answer

if you say so

Best Answer

Allah means God in Arabic.

Best Answer

God isn't a name. It's a title. Like girl or boy.

Best Answer

whatever you say, i'm not going to argue with you

Best Answer

His name is Jehovah. He knows that I am talking to Him, even if I just say, Dear God.

Best Answer

:D *high fives*

Best Answer

yeah, I've definitely called him a few names....

Best Answer

Ed.... that's what I call him, we have a special relationship. mx:))

Best Answer

i agree with this completely. i call him by many names and it shouldn't be such a big issue.

Best Answer

it doesn't make any sense to me

Best Answer

well, just think of it that everyone wants to be right with their own religion. and everything in their religion is right, including his name. it's silly to me really that a name matters that much, but i guess that's how people are with their beliefs.

Best Answer

Ever read the Bible? "God" hates everyone!

Best Answer

Maybe god wants to be treated with respect to be call the right name that's why they're debates

Best Answer

k, you're entitled to your own belifs

Best Answer

muslims call him Allah, I think it makes a difference

Best Answer

i was referring to the whole yeshua thing

Best Answer

Because everyone has their own group. People are naturally clanish like that. All hail the Buddy Christ! http://provocativepenguin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/buddy_christ.jpg

Best Answer

His name is not the problem. The issue is that he is telling different people different things.. And thats not cool.

Best Answer

elaborate

Best Answer

Every hear on Christmas. It' Santa!

Best Answer

ex nihilo.

Best Answer