guitarsong guitarsong 36-40, M 10 Answers Mar 21, 2012

Because it seems men are always on the prowl.

Best Answer

There are many men on the prowl! This is a big turn-off and a good reason many women do not engage in a friendship with guys of any age. There a lot of men who are not prowlers and just good guys out there! Hard part is to decided which are and are not?

Best Answer

Also, when deciding on EP whether or not to friends with someone, i check their profile and groups. If "I like naughty girls" then it's most likely going to be a pass ;)

Best Answer

Women assume all men are on the prowl I've sent compliments/gifts to people and some were never acknowledge . some of the more mature women I notice do see it for what is but some of the younger ones seem to think I want something .<br />
women have the luxury of picking and choosing who they want to talk to men here on EP have to try harder . I have to agree there are some uncouth males out there but there is an app for that

Best Answer

it's not personal Charles... there are A LOT of TROLLS on the internet. It's difficult to recognize a sincere person anymore... The connections come with time :)

Best Answer

Seems by observations I have had, the same applies. Yet, all you hear and see is about equality and being treated the same. This is what most of us want, but it is really not happening. It is a two way street for all of us. It is sort of like when you go to a bar by yourself. A guy will be lucky to have one or two women approach him or even look and smile. A women comes into a bar by herself and she will be the main attraction. Like it or not! Point is things are not equal and never will be. Maybe they shouldn't be, at least totally. Something to think about?

Best Answer

I understand and agree I was on a friends whiteboard and I saw a message from someone that was totally out of line . she is definitely NOT one of those girls to say what he did to her . I mean at least look at a woman's groups before suggesting something

Best Answer

How are more than 1 of either gender treated?

Best Answer

There are a lot of co-dependent needy women on this site, just like men... but I do think more men are into cybering which puts a women off and makes us more guarded.

Best Answer

I have more friends who are not in my circle but I talk to daily and I cherish their friendships all the more . I mean sex is nice but not everyone is into discussing their business like that

Best Answer

It is confussing to me. A guy will try to not be agressive and will not get anywhere. They when you turn up the heat (so to speak) you are labeled by some. Then you read all the time where women like a more agressive guy. Which is it? It is just the way it is! :)

Best Answer

Because GIRLS/ WOMEN are beautiful and always welcomed!

Best Answer

I agree!!!! How many of the beautiful girls/women are welcoming nice guys?

Best Answer

They are not always beautiful. They are not always welcome.

Best Answer

Guys you know that there are far more freaky guys out there than women and it is much easier for a guy to stop a woman from bothering him than it is for a woman to stop a guy. Women have to be very cautious to protect themselves. Nice guys are the collateral damage because of all the bad guys out there. Sorry, but thats the way it is.

Best Answer

Most man are pro-active. Most woman not.

Best Answer

It is just as easy for boys,men,males etc.It all depends on your personalty.

Best Answer

To get specific if you just put yourself on EP and a nice profile. Then wait you will get very little invites. If a women does the same, she will recieve many. Putting all else aside for the moment.

Best Answer

But guys are suppose to chase girls anyone so that doesn't really matter.

Best Answer

anyway I meant.

Best Answer

same reason the woman this morning didnt make eye contact with me even though I was just being friendly?

Best Answer

I see this all the time! In stores, bars, work, or about anywhere! No eye contact or smiles seem to be used to let a person (man or women) understand, they are being excluded from any sort of friendly exchange. Partly, due to societies change to me, myself, and my cyberland focus.

Best Answer

yes...and make it known folks its not because we are freaky looking or acting odd. No this happens to everyone

Best Answer

I thought it was only me who gets the cold shoulder. Despite being friendly myself, people give me very brief answers (usually after I repeat myself once or twice) and people seldom initiate conversation. I was a steady customer in a restaurant and it took well over a year before any employee other than who was serving would say hi or make eye contact with me. Even managers and owners are often aloof. Some are friendly and some are not.

Best Answer