There are a lot of co-dependent needy women on this site, just like men... but I do think more men are into cybering which puts a women off and makes us more guarded.

Best Answer

It is confussing to me. A guy will try to not be agressive and will not get anywhere. They when you turn up the heat (so to speak) you are labeled by some. Then you read all the time where women like a more agressive guy. Which is it? It is just the way it is! :)

Best Answer

Because GIRLS/ WOMEN are beautiful and always welcomed!

Best Answer

I agree!!!! How many of the beautiful girls/women are welcoming nice guys?

Best Answer

They are not always beautiful. They are not always welcome.

Best Answer

Guys you know that there are far more freaky guys out there than women and it is much easier for a guy to stop a woman from bothering him than it is for a woman to stop a guy. Women have to be very cautious to protect themselves. Nice guys are the collateral damage because of all the bad guys out there. Sorry, but thats the way it is.

Best Answer

Most man are pro-active. Most woman not.

Best Answer

It is just as easy for boys,men,males etc.It all depends on your personalty.

Best Answer

To get specific if you just put yourself on EP and a nice profile. Then wait you will get very little invites. If a women does the same, she will recieve many. Putting all else aside for the moment.

Best Answer

But guys are suppose to chase girls anyone so that doesn't really matter.

Best Answer

anyway I meant.

Best Answer

same reason the woman this morning didnt make eye contact with me even though I was just being friendly?

Best Answer

I see this all the time! In stores, bars, work, or about anywhere! No eye contact or smiles seem to be used to let a person (man or women) understand, they are being excluded from any sort of friendly exchange. Partly, due to societies change to me, myself, and my cyberland focus.

Best Answer

yes...and make it known folks its not because we are freaky looking or acting odd. No this happens to everyone

Best Answer

I thought it was only me who gets the cold shoulder. Despite being friendly myself, people give me very brief answers (usually after I repeat myself once or twice) and people seldom initiate conversation. I was a steady customer in a restaurant and it took well over a year before any employee other than who was serving would say hi or make eye contact with me. Even managers and owners are often aloof. Some are friendly and some are not.

Best Answer