Because we are far enough away from other people's problems and can see the bigger picture.

Best Answer

I know how you feel.. Ever since I was around 7, I would always help everyone I knew; no matter what! One day my mom told me "You always help people, but who is supposed to help YOU?" I guess I never thought about it that way before.. but I don't think it's a bad quality and I continue to be the same way.

Best Answer

Well that is open to debate for a start as there are plenty of people out there who are selfish and only ever help themselves. I know what you mean though, I always help others and I guess it makes you feel good about yourself which is why you do it, it's like giving a gift to somebody.

Best Answer

much easier to give advice then take it.

Best Answer

because thats what we are made to do

Best Answer

If that is they way we were made i think there are alot of broken people out there.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

they need to learn themselves, get over it, move on, and then start helping other people

Best Answer

because when you failed you just run

Best Answer

Care to elaborate?

Best Answer