Because life is difficult, and after it throws so much at us, we break down. All we want is to be happy and for life to be easy. It won't. Some people will retreat to living their life that way and others will not. The only way to look at it, is that they are missing out on a bunch and others should learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Life isn't easy, so i'm not going to sit here and find the loop holes. I'll dive head first into anything and take it on no matter the costs. In the end, I will get the most out of the short life I have. I hope you, my friend, choose to do the same. We only have one life to live, so make the best of it, and learn from others who choose to be ignorant.

Best Answer

YES! I totally agree with you! you learn so much more and the lessons you learn with the character that is bult when you strive!

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

Well, with dinners made in microwaves, movies on demand, drive thru windows, smart phones, pc's, the internet and everything else that's "instant" in today's society, it seems no one wants to work or earn anything anymore. Everybody seems to want it "NOW".

Best Answer

yes and especially with the kids of todays generations

Best Answer

They're too lazy to be creative.

Best Answer

Because people are lazy. They **** me off.

Best Answer

Many do because it seems easier ... Many don't because they strive even at their worst.

Best Answer

Because it is easier to do that then to deal with it....ahhh reality check...**** happens all the time..we all have to deal with something in the Circus of life...

Best Answer

yes and i deff am at that point at this moment!

Best Answer

Well your more intelligent than that...so really think through it because ....once you make a decision and go forth with it...

Best Answer

I think some people do, but not everyone. And some of us look for the hardest road possible...

Best Answer

Because our human nature always goes for the path of least resistance.<br />
"Work smarter, not harder"

Best Answer

the ack. Keep It Simple Stupid! kiss

Best Answer