Johnsongeorge27 Johnsongeorge27 31-35, M 15 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Because people are users who only befriend others for some use or a sick twisted game to build someone up only to break them down, it happens often and I'll have none of it anymore.

Best Answer

That's very true!!! Ask my ex wife and my ex best friend:)

Best Answer

people are soo fake these days, your kind to people and they just throw it back in your face

Best Answer

I believe in always being kind. But I notice many people will take me for granted. Plus I feel since I have a husband who provides a nice life for me, and I think people just think I have it so easy and look to use me. I think for me unless they're friends from my youth and know who I am not just what I look like I am then they are not to be trusted and generally want something from you.

Best Answer

Because people have become selfish and only want to use people for personal gain.

Best Answer

If you are true I am sure you will find true friends

Best Answer

I feel the older I get, the harder it is

Best Answer

I think it's because most people are simply too busy and too tired for relationships beyond their own immediate families.

Best Answer

It's easy to find out who are your friends. Just tell them you're moving next weekend and see who shows up; they are your friends. Now a friend will help you move, a true friend will help you move a body. Seems rather easy

Best Answer

:) what about you? you can always be a good friend to someone :)

Best Answer

However; it works both ways- it's hard to even find a friend with a population of 214, lol moving may be an option

Best Answer

Decline of natural human kindness

Best Answer

Keep looking I'm sure you'll find one!

Best Answer

When was the last time you tried?

Best Answer

Every single day...

Best Answer

well true frnds are rare but definitely they exist. be a true frnd and u wud surely find them :)

Best Answer