SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25 16 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in WTK

The product of growing up in an instant gratification/materialistic culture. <br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

people just ignore the nice respectful ones and focus on the punks

Best Answer

This too.

Best Answer

13-18 is more like it. I dread the day my kids become teens.

Best Answer

Because they think everything revolves around them, selfish bastards!

Best Answer

Because you know nothing about them... I don't know.

Best Answer

Too liberal childrearing is the culprit. Appreciation of what you have is born of work and doing without. That's the only way to learn the worth of things.. to work for them.

Best Answer

They have been given too much, too soon, not entirely their fault.

Best Answer

Isnt THAT the pot calling the kettle black

Best Answer

Nope. I'm not ungrateful plus I am not a teenager anymore.

Best Answer

I think they're spoiled with all these hi-tech gadgets their parents buy. I grew up in the 90's and my parents were dirt poor, so I was grateful for every luxury I got, like walkmans and a good meal.

Best Answer

The part of you're brain responsible for empathy stops functioning properly while undergoing puberty, there have been studies on it!

Best Answer

i dont pay attention to the teens but there have been a few i answer questions before realizing their age and those ones wasnt punks they was nice and respectful i remember thinking wow that one didnt make me want to slap him or her in the head and scream whats wrong with you

Best Answer

I'd saying it's a symptom of seperating yourself from your family...

Best Answer

It is probably a symptom. Well, I'm hoping it is. Because, if it is not a symptom of becoming a teenager, then there is no hope for humanity >.<<br />
When I was around that age, I remember being very grateful for everything I had, and I still am. <br />
But, who knows? Maybe they do have horrible lives where there parents neglect or beat them. If so, that's just horrible. Otherwise, be happy for what you have.

Best Answer

I'm older than that,so I'm grateful.

Best Answer

Best Answer