litelover litelover 36-40, M 10 Answers Feb 6, 2012

People arent destined to be rich. It may seem like that, but there not. Some people work very hard for there money, while some people are born with it. But its never destiny

Best Answer

exactly :)

Best Answer

Please let me know when you got a satisfactory answer, b’cause I like to know too;-)

Best Answer

Because CNN and MSLSD keep pounding its viewers with that and you don't know how to change the channel. Nobody even asked that question until the news channels started parading it every hour on-the-hour. Tur the television off!

Best Answer

Because of their respective paradigms.

Best Answer

Some people are born into it, others work there way up. Usually good decission making early one helps. Many fail to make good decissions and then it's to late to move up.

Best Answer

In the sense that people are born in certain economic situations, yes. Now, that having something to do with a god given destiny sort of thing I can't imagine. People aren't as free as they think they are most times, though.

Best Answer