MarquisDeLeon MarquisDeLeon 22-25, M 16 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Health

I was engaged to a Korean guy who was so cool, sexy, intelligent and did I say sexy but controlling & jealous(not because he was Asian) A lot of women from where?....Plenty must love them because Asians out number EVERYONE. Don't believe what they say about size, it does not apply to the whole race..SMH

Best Answer

Because they are "American"!

Best Answer

I love all colors of the rainbow, especially yellow ;) *nothing racial*

Best Answer

Because it is said they are small in the downstairs...

Best Answer

RACITS!!! lol

Best Answer

I know, right!

Best Answer

Because they play joke and put peepee in your coke.

Best Answer

Everyone likes a certain type of person.

Best Answer

because they saw Serbs on telly.Once you see it you can't settle for any less

Best Answer

I think I read somewhere that that's statistically accurate. For me it would be because being black makes me something of a pariah with asian men. That isn't a very sexy thought is it?

Best Answer

What is statistically accurate?

Best Answer

Not a lot of women prefer asian-american men

Best Answer

Yeah, I can see that. Especially, in the social field in real life. My Asian friends seems like they're looked down upon from women.

Best Answer

The only women who seem to look down on them in my unscientific opinion is asian women. But the men really do seem picky.

Best Answer

Becuz ppl believe stupid myth i guess.

Best Answer

I don't think that's true at all. But I think it's a popular perception that Asian's are more likely to date other Asians, be it cultural, familial, attraction, whatever. Like the Korean girl on Gilmore girls, who's parents freaked out when she decided to date non-asians.

Best Answer

I do see a trend of Asians only dating their own race or close to it.

Best Answer

I'd take an attractive asian guy over an attractive white dude or black dude ect..

:/

Best Answer

You ever encountered one before? And did you date one at least?

Best Answer

Ive never dated anyone.. but I used to sit next to a cute asain dude in class. So... yup

Best Answer