40 years ago I listened to a Western History professor rant on about private ownership of guns and promote gun control in every one of his classes. One afternoon about 3 days before the class was over, one of the older students stood up and asked him if he could ask a question. He said "go ahead". The student asked him if he owned any guns. That professor stammered a bit and said "Well, it's like this. When everyone else gets rid of their guns, I'll get rid of mine too." The whole class just sighed.

Best Answer

Gun control, afordable care act, taxes, etc.. Is all for the common man. The lives of elected officials and wealthy liberals is simply worth more than the rest of our lives.

Best Answer

they are trying to stop the peasants from being able to have guns, so they can keep them in check. that's why only people with money can have guns in England, pheasant shooting season was a typo

Best Answer

Funny how that works

Best Answer