I think it may be because there is a societal stigma against anal sex. some people see it as gross or dirty. also in the past there's been the outlook (mostly by so called manly men) that a gay man is somehow less of a man. it's absurd, but it's true, they did see it that way, after all that's why gay men weren't allowed in the military, they were seen as less manly and strong. & as for two women being together, the reason why it's seen as more acceptable is because those same men who think gay men are lesser men, find two women together sexy. they find it provocative. & it is therefore seen as more acceptable, but that's just my opinion.

Best Answer

i had a mfm experience once. We were both crossdresses and when in bed i wen down on him and she got so hot from he expericence. it was great.

Best Answer

I will be watching this page I also want to know. As teenagers my cousin and I took turns to pleasure one another for years, even after we had girlfriends and it never felt strange. Today as adult men we are not ashamed of that and are not gay either. I think that as part of pleasure and self entertainment two men should be just as acceptable as two women.

Best Answer