Idoagree Idoagree 41-45 3 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I'm sure you already know the answer....once broken cannot be fixed if you don't take the time to figure out why it shattered and how to piece it together...however a broken heart is the result of a relationship fail to calamity...you must heal with music or try finding someone who can meld the damage, try therapy too. But music IMO is the most soulfully therapeutic method to healing.

Also once you love that ONE person there is no more...you can still love but you can never love someone the same way...your heart is the unstoppable instrument of a one shot harpoon.

Best Answer

Hey it's a very good answer actually. I honestly didn't know why it took so long... and never thought about that.
Do you think once I figure out why it shattered and how to piece it together it will go away? :) hope so...
I just wonder if sometimes I love too deeply... I tried already not to get too close and broke up as soon as I know it didn't work, but why it still hurts and takes a long time... other seems to move along faster than I do... :(

Best Answer

Time will tell...your survival in this blight is up to you.

Best Answer

:) thanks... I will try to survive...

Best Answer

Best of luck and wishes, you have more power in this situation than you realize. :)

Best Answer

thanks... all the best to you too, Lushiro

Best Answer

Because it sucks...

Best Answer

Be thankful for the time,you will gather good wisdom and not be in a hurry,you,ll learn to guard that heart with every thing you have and know you are a smart woman and hug yourself.

Best Answer

Thank you! :) I feel hugged by you, trails! :) Sending you hugs back... :)

Best Answer