Lonleyguy35 Lonleyguy35 31-35, M 5 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Divorce

It takes so long because going through a divorce is a process. You have to morn the death of your marriage...yes you do morn it. Then you are able to start healing and putting your life back together as a single person.

Best Answer

i would imagine partly because it takes so long to get over being used, abused and having your heart stepped on by a sociopathic, core-less, selfish trollop.

Best Answer

It took 18 years to start your life, it probably takes a while to do it again... I sure hope it takes a lot less time

Best Answer

I think it depends on the person. I was dating 6 mos after and in a relationship a year after. I've been married to that same person now for almost 6 years...

Best Answer

I was married for ten years

Best Answer

I met my exhusband when I was 20, we were close friends for 5 years, lived together for 7 years, married for two. I was 34 when I left him, we haven't spoken a word since.

Best Answer

"....their life over again."*

Best Answer