Mysteriouslovely Mysteriouslovely 26-30, F 11 Answers Jan 19 in Dating & Relationships

Sometimes it's what's inside of you that makes you unhappy.

Best Answer

Well I don't know whether he is happy or not, or whether there are other things going on in his life to make him unhappy but I would say that contrary to popular belief having a hot young girlfriend isn't all sunshine and roses... sure you get someone who is young, fresh-faced and hot.. but the reality of living with someone much younger is that it can be very stressful.. you can lose or lack that warmth and comfortable companionship that is so much easier with someone who is a similar age.. there is a lack of common reference points, you grew up in a different era, even language, let alone experiences can be wildly different, expectations can be wildly different.. as I say pressures and stresses..

Best Answer

Midlife crisis

Best Answer

he played too many gags and weirdos. and he knows I do not respect him. and mostly because she said no to Freddie mercury.

Best Answer

I think he's a hunk and a half, but hasn't he always looked kind of brooding?

Best Answer

That is what happens. Watch , he will start aging rapidly as well.

Best Answer

Mr. Depp has a great life. I'm sure he's happy as a pig in mud. <br />
He seems like less of a jerk than many hollywood types.

Best Answer

whos his fiance?

Best Answer

Amber Heard

Best Answer

never heard

Best Answer