He should have thought about the repercussions of not showing up for work and missing a couple of meetings! When someone hires you.. they expect you to do the job they hired you for. Life is only an obstacle if you are unwilling to live with the rules life has for you. I'm sorry about the hold up situation. But I'm 58 years old, I've never been held up in my life, I've worked in places everyday at things I don't like just because I knew nobody was going to change/effect my life but me. There are bad people out there, there are obstacles in life, life isn't fare. The only way to get out of what you are in, is to live your life in a manner that will benefit you, stay out of hock, don't have kids until you can afford them, strive to better your situation. Sorry if this sounds harsh.. but life is harsh. You have to learn to deal with it so that you can prosper and your children will learn to do the same but better.

Best Answer

Life is unprejudice.

Best Answer

Okay, in today's environment not showing up to meetings and being late to work a few times is tantamount to begging to be let go. I know you don't want to hear this but your b/f needs to grow up and understand that he needs to be responsible and accountable. Company hires a person to come to work to work, not to show up when they feel like it.

Best Answer

Yes I know....trust me, I yelled at him over this. He has a serious sleeping problem and it messes up his whole schedule.

Best Answer

Well he better get his medical problems fixed because things in the workforce are not likely to change.

Best Answer

Exactly..

Best Answer

Tell him to focus on things a little more and life is not so hard

Best Answer