KindaSilly KindaSilly 36-40, F 19 Answers Jul 10, 2009

Because otherwise the phrases "life sucks" and "life isn't fair" would lose all meaning.

Best Answer

I ask myself the same thing. Nothing worth something is easy. it would be taken for granted if it were.

Best Answer

Because it's life. :) Existing is easy, if you're content with having and doing nothing. Anything more than that takes effort and trouble. As soon as we are born, the only thing that is truly guaranteed to us is death. You have to work for anything else.

Best Answer

Because if everything came easy then life wouldn't be as interesting as it is.

Best Answer

its not hard for everyone some get life easy others are less fortunate and some of us make it hard for ourselves!.

Best Answer

because it's the only way we learn.

Best Answer

It's all a matter of perception. <br />
Just look at people that have are happy and have a much harder life.

Best Answer

TOUGH QUESTION. SERIOUSLY, JOY AND SORROW ARE TWINS WE HAVE TO SHARE THEM BOTH.

Best Answer

because people make it that way! Or perceive it to be that way.

Best Answer

life is hard because of us, we like to complicate everything. we never appriciate what we have and always want more and more..

Best Answer

Do you think the soul and spirit same? Many mistake this to be so, but ancient peoples knew a truth, that soul and spirit, one light one dark, spirit ever striving towards the one, the light, the good, the right, to spirit all is one. To soul however life is so fun, the dark the wrong trouble the threads of a cocoon interwrapping all about, it is soul that will take you to the dirtiest cave on the darkest night, and when you begin to drown, it cries dive deeper! The soul then is the path to wisdom, the spirit to knowledge, both valuable paths.

Best Answer

Life is as hard as we make it! Start thinking about yourself and only yourself for a change and then the rest of life will come so much simpler!

Best Answer

No one said it would ever be a walk in the park. By certain experieces you go through in life &by dealing with certain bullshit helps you learn &grow as a person. In the end it'll make you who are.

Best Answer

Cause it sucks being human-mostly. But there are rare moments I can feel the soul underneath my skin. When pure happiness is nearly tangible.

Best Answer

I dont know.... some BS about trials and tribulations that make you stronger...yada yada....you choose your journey.... yada yada.... <br />
SEE? BS!!! I have no idea why life hand us hard stuff!! I wish I knew!!! If you find out.... hit me up....Let me in on the secret!!!

Best Answer