sullivdj sullivdj 36-40 19 Answers May 25, 2010

Life sucks for the good because they are told what to do because they are trusted, they can't do what they want without making their lives worse, they are made fun of because they do what told, they hide that pain from others so that builds up, and they don't do anything about it because they don't want to hurt the people who care about them by ending themselves.

Best Answer

Your experience is not unique.

Best Answer

Maybe you should try focusing more on the positive life can't be that bad there must be some good in your life. You have internet access you can chat online and get answers to your questions you probably have your sight and use of your limbs; I wasn't always so fortunate count yourself lucky and thank God for everything great and small.

Best Answer

The world is filled with a lot of mean evil people that think that being this way is the way to get ahead. They trick and out slick good people to take what is meant for them (the good). But at the end of the day being good is what's right and you need to position yourself to use your goodnes to make your life great.

Best Answer

"Job" wondered the same thing ( or at least something simlilar). Maybe you answered yourself by the very mention of "life" in your question.

Best Answer

It sucks bad for everyone, good people are just burdened with moral outrage about it.

Best Answer

this i have wonder maybe as often as you, i know im good to people and never wish or do things that could affect someone else and i feel lots of unfair things happend to me.<br />
if you pay attention lots of good people die of cancer and those that you know do wrong are healthy and live long, that gets me so mad at times.<br />
once i thought maybe i should be mean, selfish and lie like everyone else and i try for a few days i think and i just couldnt do it, i like to go to bed with a clean conscious i like to know and remember when i did something good for someone and how i made them smile or whatever the positive result was.<br />
maybe god is giving us a test teaching us lessons that would come in handy sometime later in our life that is how i see it.

Best Answer

Good people sometimes finish last - but they usually finish on top! Keep sticking to your morals, ethics, and principals - it will pay off in the end. :-)

Best Answer

I wish I knew the answer too. I do hope something wonderful that makes you smile will happen soon. Hang in there you are not alone..

Best Answer

because sometimes good things happen to good people. and the bad people seems to get away with things.

Best Answer

Nice people finish last... cross that.. nice people never finish at all.

Best Answer

I am 35 and the first half of my life was nothing short of horrific. All of it! I would like to think that I am here to experience inner growth through my fictional final goal sub-category's but I am starting to rethink that. I think this is as good as it gets.

Best Answer

Nice couples finish together....

Best Answer

Because you make others feel bad about the wrong they do, so they try to make you regret doing good I guess.

Best Answer

I an only 10 years old and life isn't that good for me. someone has blocked my user account on MY laptop and i don't know the password on it. I spent 3 hours setting up Windows 98 plus themes and those themes were not used for the next 5 months. People say i am a good person, but that doesn't seem true at all. I must be a bad person in a way or my life just sucks terribly. Also,I'm forced to read a stupid book that i don't even care about one bit, Someone broke my laptop,hacked into my account and changed the password,people rage me that Windows 98 sucks,someone tried to shove a cigarette in my perfectly working 90's toy,and i also have a giant anger felling inside of me that just want me to destroy my house and kill myself.If you think this is crazy, it is all real and i'm only 10 years old. that's why i'm thinking about suicide in the next 10 years.

Best Answer

Because, the good are the wise in the end: in order to grow wise you must endure suffering.

Best Answer