Life sucks for the good because they are told what to do because they are trusted, they can't do what they want without making their lives worse, they are made fun of because they do what told, they hide that pain from others so that builds up, and they don't do anything about it because they don't want to hurt the people who care about them by ending themselves.

Best Answer

Your experience is not unique.

Best Answer

Maybe you should try focusing more on the positive life can't be that bad there must be some good in your life. You have internet access you can chat online and get answers to your questions you probably have your sight and use of your limbs; I wasn't always so fortunate count yourself lucky and thank God for everything great and small.

Best Answer

The world is filled with a lot of mean evil people that think that being this way is the way to get ahead. They trick and out slick good people to take what is meant for them (the good). But at the end of the day being good is what's right and you need to position yourself to use your goodnes to make your life great.

Best Answer

Buddy being good is like entering a danger zone. Evil and mean people flock every corner of this world,they act like mines,when they come across a good soul they just blow up. It is never going to change,hurts me to say that,,,,as I have no intention of screwing you further. Just live this life,do not commit suicide,toughen your heart,be strong.
I believe a man without emotion can never be a real or a complete man,so be emotional,but have a control over them in case you get messed up with. Trust god and try to be vegetarian to the extend possible as you don't kill or wound when you stick to veggies,for eg: If you eat a fruit by plucking it from a tree,tree doesn't die.
Live life purely on human standards, formalising relations is good but doesn't work many a times. Stop expecting from conventional relations, seek a YOGI in a true sense,not those typical yoga class teachers, he will guide you into a path of nobility,courage and wisdom. All the very best....don't lose heart, every action would echo in eternity. Trust me. Continue being good. World needs guys like you.
Warm Regards

Best Answer

"Job" wondered the same thing ( or at least something simlilar). Maybe you answered yourself by the very mention of "life" in your question.

Best Answer

It sucks bad for everyone, good people are just burdened with moral outrage about it.

Best Answer

Good people sometimes finish last - but they usually finish on top! Keep sticking to your morals, ethics, and principals - it will pay off in the end. :-)

Best Answer

I wish I knew the answer too. I do hope something wonderful that makes you smile will happen soon. Hang in there you are not alone..

Best Answer

Nice people finish last... cross that.. nice people never finish at all.

Best Answer

I am 35 and the first half of my life was nothing short of horrific. All of it! I would like to think that I am here to experience inner growth through my fictional final goal sub-category's but I am starting to rethink that. I think this is as good as it gets.

Best Answer

Nice couples finish together....

Best Answer

Because you make others feel bad about the wrong they do, so they try to make you regret doing good I guess.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Life sucks balls, but don't take it too seriously. Just roll with the blows and you'll be fine.

Best Answer

I an only 10 years old and life isn't that good for me. someone has blocked my user account on MY laptop and i don't know the password on it. I spent 3 hours setting up Windows 98 plus themes and those themes were not used for the next 5 months. People say i am a good person, but that doesn't seem true at all. I must be a bad person in a way or my life just sucks terribly. Also,I'm forced to read a stupid book that i don't even care about one bit, Someone broke my laptop,hacked into my account and changed the password,people rage me that Windows 98 sucks,someone tried to shove a cigarette in my perfectly working 90's toy,and i also have a giant anger felling inside of me that just want me to destroy my house and kill myself.If you think this is crazy, it is all real and i'm only 10 years old. that's why i'm thinking about suicide in the next 10 years.

Best Answer

Because, the good are the wise in the end: in order to grow wise you must endure suffering.

Best Answer