Casper92 Casper92 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 28, 2008

Life sucks because humans are so self-dishonest. This makes people defensive, and survival becomes the major occupation. In survival mode, one thinks of oneself as opposed to / separate from others around one - unless one is aware that "All Life is One", and regard all your neighbours as yourself. Only then do humans tend to "pull together".<br />
If survival were not such a struggle (as for instance on a tropical island where most everything is at hand and provided by Nature), people are much more easy-going and easy to get on with. The "concrete jungle" is truly a difficult place to live in and treat others as yourself - though there are doubtless those who make the effort and are able to do that. But MONEY is the biggest determining factor of how hard it is to survive, in the concrete jungle particularly.

Best Answer

Because the world is overpopulated. By ****heads.

Best Answer

Because everyone doesnt feel like they are getting enough space. People need more time off, people need to only circle themselves with positive influences. Everyone is empty because they accept defeat try to get away from these types of people. Life wil lalways be a bit difficult. Get enough sleep every night, have a bunch oflazy days, get a pet, read a book. stay far away from the internet! Its full of toxic people who will only bring you down, it ruins people.Quit a stressful job andfind a less stressful one, or a quieter one. when i say stay away from toxic people, i mean STAY away from them for days ata time unti lyour ready.Dotn watch tv, just old movies. Tv you notice you start gettign angry and noticing odd things on television. go for a walk everyday even if dont want to youll be glad to get the sunshine and the fresh air, AVOID ALL toxic people. etc

Best Answer

cant be who i really am

Best Answer

At least your alive. Live it, here and now to its utmost fullest adn then maybe....hopefully things would change for you. I quite agree that life sucks, but i'm still living and thats gotta be a good thing. <br />
Why dont you try looking at life through a looking glass, adn then changing it so that it suits to your every need. There will ALWAYS be times when life sucks, but you just gotta try make the most of it, and be grateful for what you've got.<br />
If sucky things happen to you like they have me, and that they were unavoidable, then its going to make it that much harder to try and look at the good things life can posess.<br />
All humans can do is make the most of life, with who they are, who theyve got, what they have, what they want and to live it right here right now.<br />
Build yourself a character that you like, and then be that character, all the while discovering more about life, the worlds existence and yourself.

Best Answer

Everyone else's life sucks - not mine. I am the captain of my fate and the master of my soul. I made up my mind that I would be happy and have fun in this life and I do. Those who don't like my happy/crazy/stupid philosophy are the ones who suck (or do they blow) one or the other. Go back to your life that sucks. I will stay here in mine where the sky is purple and people tell me jokes all day long.

Best Answer

lessons. all lessons. learn from it, apply what you've been taught and try to see the beauty in existence. try.

Best Answer

Everything is random. The sweetest people in the world are driving home one night and are hit by a drunk driver and killed. The drunk driver survives although his vehicle burns beyond recognition, some he escapes the law and wins the lottery a few days later. He lives to be 95 basking in luxurious tropical sunshine. It's just random. Here any way,.

Best Answer

way he died sucks maybe hes in better place happier then imaignable

Best Answer

Sometimes it blows! ha <br />
.... because nothing it perfect here.... that makes everything more difficult.... which sucks (and blows).

Best Answer

life is what you make of it...if you have been through the same **** i have well..theres nothing you can do about it..but you can try..something..make your life into something you can be happy about..just try

Best Answer

Life is what you make it.... if yours sucks, then do something different to fix that!

Best Answer

I have been on both sides of this coin, and I came to realize that we experience life as we decide to. I used to think of myself as a victim because of childhood abuse, an unfulfilling marriage, etc. Now I know that everything that happens can help me grow or cause me to shut down. It is my choice.

Best Answer

Maybe because everything seems to be going wrong with the world lately. It feels like everything is stuffed.

Best Answer

i know some of the people in this world sure don't help things. if i didn't have to deal with them, life would be better.

Best Answer

I ask myself that a lot lately. I am amazed at how i have the ability to live it day after day...when it really does suck, but i guess I am an optimist and I try to look at the positive side of my life. I am in good health and I can have control of what direction i will take my life, to maybe make it not suck.

Best Answer

IT DOES NOT SUCK..maybe you take it the other way! Try to be on the +ve side of things :)

Best Answer