with the ones you were at least partly able to relie on when you don't have the strenth to go on on your own?... guess humans are just stupid there hm?
SamPrue SamPrue 13-15, F 4 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Life hits the hardest when you're lacking the ability to stand back up because that's what life is. It doesn't matter if you don't have the strength to withstand whatever challenge you may be facing but how much strength you have to endure it. <br />
And you fight with the ones you love when you're weak because you're raging wars on yourself and distancing yourself even when you may not mean to. Its part of being human. Its part of how easy it is to push someone away but its unbearably hard to let yourself open up to them because of insecurities you may have and not know it.

Best Answer

guess you just voiced my thoughts xD

Best Answer

Depressing philosophy is my specialty.

Best Answer

misery makes you aware..forces you to go beyond the outer..deeper in yourself..happiness keeps you busy with the mundane..so i guess one should use the pain to go beyond ourselves.

Best Answer

God says He will never put on you, more than you can bare. Remember, things you endure when you are at your weakest, will in the end make you Strong!!! Hang in there.

Best Answer

Oh huh so funny... Tell me which loveing father kills his children befor they had a chance to anything...

Best Answer

You never stop learning and till you die. These are test and ways to learn

Best Answer

than sometimes I'd reather not learn at all...

Best Answer