•Such as precious time, in which we never gain back. •Suffering of mind, soul, and in many cases, the body also. •a reduced drive (not in all cases)
TsaddeMason TsaddeMason 22-25, M 4 Answers Apr 21 in Dating & Relationships

True love doesn't do that. But it's those corrupted elements that cause pain.

Best Answer

I havehad a love in me for the sweetest, most beautiful girl for 2 years. It took a lot of time out of my life. The emotional pain id go through when she was depressed, the physical pain i would put myself through when she hurt herself.
It is definately Love, but what kind of Love does not come at such a high price?

Best Answer

C'est la Vie, it's just life.

Best Answer

Thanks for B/A but sorry I was only one who replied. :-(

Best Answer

Whats B/A? Sorry im new at this.

Best Answer

It means "Best Answer". If you have a look in the top right hand corner of my answer it states *Best Answer. :-)

Best Answer

Lol yes it was the best answer. Life is hard, love is hard. Therefore it is life. It just happens like that. I know tho, with my 'dashing' good looks and my outstanding intellectual capabilities, the only thing keeping me back would be pride, and I've given my pride to God.

Best Answer

Oh pfft God (I'm an Agnostic), just have confidence in yourself. Best of luck. :-)

Best Answer

Hmm agnostic right? Meaning you have absolutely no reason to believe in God.
We should have an interesting conversation aboutit. That is if you wannahear what i have to say.clol i cant FORCE you to listen. Is there anything more convenient we can talk on?

Best Answer

Basically it means "The jury's still out" - don't believe or disbelieve, need proof. I can listen to what you have to say, sure, but I can assure you it won't change my mind. :-)

Best Answer

Gah, im also stubborn.
If you have no disbelief, then listen to what I say, and as soon as you reqd it you will recall it as a Coincidence or just pure luck, because God told us that, after he sent the holy spirit down, we would recall his works as those of coincidence.
Would you like to listen to a few points id love to make to you?

Best Answer

Yep okay, but I must warn you I was brought up Catholic so I very much doubt you can tell me anything I haven't heard before. :-)

Best Answer

Maybe not. Maybe I wont be the one that convinces you lol. and theres no way im taking away your free will. this is your life, that you choose to live. all i can do is encourage you to live like me, and that sounds pretty selfish on those terms lol.
well, there was a time in my life where i had a bad fever. i was at 106 and it was not going down. i was almost slipping into a comatose, so my mother called our preacher *it was Wednesday* and asked him to pray for me. he got the whole church to pray for me, and i was better in the next hour. if you consider that as a coincidence, just know, that as a pastor, Rick ALWAYS turns his phone off IN FRONT OF the entire church. and it still rang.
this is just one of many miracles God has shown me.
Gah, and i doubt i will be the one to show you the Quote on Quote "narrow and straight Pathway" because I myself do not live my entire life for God. But i want to start. and i cannot pass an operatunity like this up to maybe plant a seed in your heart, give you something to think about. If you blow that off as a coincidence, i have many, many more if you are still interested in hearing me ramble on lol.

Best Answer

Call me cynical, but I believe that "Romantic Love" is vastly over rated. More than 60 percent of marriages in this country end in divorce, many more stay in a loveless marriage for very reasons. I have had several relationships, and two marriages. They were Not worth the pain. I am happier being single, oh yes!

Best Answer

I miss the cuddling. The sex. The movie nights. I miss all ofit, and to me. I csn numb myself out to the cost of Love, because to me it is worth it. I was just curious WHY love is so costly z
Lol you told us to call you Cynical so i will.

Best Answer

Well, all of that hell is not worth it to me. People speak of True Love, well if you had True Love, you would still be together until one of you died. Sure, I miss some of the good things, but I do not miss the bad things, and when bad things outweigh the so called good things, then it was not worth it to me. That is just my opinion of course.

Best Answer

i get it that you do not miss the bad things. and in a relationship, if there could be no more bad things, then you would be set. no more cheating, lying, no more hate.. I get that.
but we do not live in a perfect world. we are also the ones making mistakes. we need to find someone that is capable of putting up with us, and they are also in themselves, easy to handle.
when times are tough, its hard to appreciate the fact that the single person you are with, chose you out of so many people, and you chose that person also, and if you show him/her that you love them with a love from your heart.
I cannot possibly change your mindset because i DO NOT know and I CANNOT fully understand the pain you have been in with your relationships, even marriages. people these days are hard to trust.

Best Answer

Your looking for love but getti.g something else...love is free love is pure, love should come from the heart and nowhere else.<br />
Im sinlge and celabate for a few years now and more till true love only comes my way.

Best Answer