Any person who treats another that way is immature..messed up really.That kind of confusion is mean.If she doesn't want you then she should let go,break up.Get a better girl and know what it feels like to be honored and cherished.

Best Answer

Love isn't complicated; it's people who complicate what should be simple.

Best Answer

I get it already. I've gotten enough messages from people telling me I need to deal with it. That I complicate it. You guys can stop telling me this

Best Answer

just face her <br />
Tell her : decide whether u stay with me or no<br />
don't let her play with you like a doll

Best Answer

Dude, if she is already off again on again with you then simply tell the families and let the consequences be damned. Eventually she will see that it is okay and that no bomb went off in her face, or she will get blooooowed up. In either case, if she is willing to leave you over another's opinion then it's not real love on her part. She may have love for you and you for her, but if someone is willing to give up so easily then it's not true.

Best Answer

She doesn't know what she wants. Find someone less complicated.

Best Answer