willr121212 willr121212 36-40, M 6 Answers Jan 4 in Dating & Relationships

It makes you weak and vulnerable.

Best Answer

Yes it does!! I feel like I'm at her mercy!!

Best Answer

Love and like is connected with need and desire. If your a very independent person, you may not see the value in another person. if your physical and sexual needs are easily satisfied, others may not hold the value. <br />
Usually changes with time age and maturity. Your age shows you should have reached this point. Your life style and life experience may be holding you back. You need to let others in your life. Giving and allowing trust is a big one. Finding another person make your life better.

Best Answer

Great answer!! Your probably right. I am pretty independent.

Best Answer

unless you have a need for someone, why have one. That's your mind set. The cheesy sayings like he or she completes me, he or she makes me a better person. They have meaning in life. They actually are real. My life is much better with my wife. I enjoy her being with me and going things together. Not just for sex, but other things. Might find with feelings sex is much better for you.

Best Answer

When you find the answer can you let me know?

Best Answer