frosew frosew 46-50, F 13 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Having to leave the one you love hurts sooo much more :(

Best Answer

if it hurts, somethin' ain't right

Best Answer

Hmmm?...perhaps more lubrication is needed!!

Best Answer

because there is no lubricant ?

Best Answer

Some of these answers aren't necessarily true! Someone can love you back and STILL HURT you time and again. It hurts because we make ourselves so vulnerable to our lover. They can push the buttons, and do so when they feel like hurting us.

Best Answer

I once wrote: *“For me, the hardest part about loving someone is the uncertainty and vulnerability of not having that love returned.” I wrote it because I've experienced just that and sometimes not receiving love back is necessary for personal, emotional growth, but I can tell you that, the pain it causes can destroy so much of a person. Thanks for your answer, it makes a lot of sense to me.

Best Answer

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Best Answer

"Love is always more fun to play when it is harder and it hurts"

Best Answer

It only hurts if the one you love doesn't love you back.

Best Answer

Yes, that pain never goes away either...it's like your love has been misplaced or something!

Best Answer

Seroiusly? It's not that love hurts it's the fear of loosing it that hurts.

Best Answer

I agree wholeheartedly with that...makes you not want to reach out and love sometimes...but I cannot help it...I guess I am too sensitive...I care too much and perhaps I shouldn't. Thanks for answering...good insight.

Best Answer

the wrong one?

Best Answer

Its not so much the love that hurts, its the obsession !

Best Answer

No, that's not right, Dobbs. Occasionally (admittedly rare in today's world), merely loving someone can hurt.
To pull an off-the-wall example, let's say that you're genuinely in love with someone from a third-world country (where's this coming from? ...couldn't tell you). Now, you LOVE this person, right? So you want to improve their life, because you just can't stand to see the one you love struggling in such a way.
Now, you try to help, but bursting up like a flame from a smoldering heap, their human pride jumps up to hinder your genuine care/assistance. What are you to do, but continue to love, in concurrent pain, while the love of your life strains themselves unnecessarily?
If you didn't love them, it wouldn't hurt, so in a way of conceptualization, it's the very loving of them that hurts.
That's only one example; there are others

Best Answer

Good point. I admit this was a hasty answer. x

Best Answer