twilitegirl twilitegirl 18-21, F 9 Answers May 17, 2010

I don't know.<br />
I have the same problem with women.<br />
I smoke a little weed and talk to myself in the mirror and the person in the mirror always talks back but repeats every thing I say. Then we both laugh together. lmao cheers!

Best Answer

Its all about the poor kids upbringing ... He has issues in his life that so needs to be sorted out and you know what? Life is too short to waste your time with the sod. Let him go into silent mode while you get yourself into first gear and MOVE... Wonder who will sit with such a old f@rt .... I certainly wont ... When he grows up tell him to call you ... (knowing you will be taken by some other mature man out there that has grown children and understands the values in love laughter and COMMUNICATION....

Best Answer

it shows a lack of maturity......he needs to grow up!

Best Answer

The treat em mean keep em keen - that old one, do it back to him, when he calls or e-mail's text whatever, say you'll get back to him when your'e less busy. Don't be his lapdog.

Best Answer

Take a dog. Not kidding. Loving creatures.

Best Answer

He`s a pick up ******* trying to make you seek his attention. soursweet`s advice is better than it sounds too, I know a girl who`s dog is her bf.

Best Answer

Immaturity! Just plain old stupid and ignorant people...

Best Answer

ignorance, confusion, poor memory, immaturity, manipulation....the list is endless!

Best Answer