I went to get her a drink at a wedding anniversary and she cried and thanked me when I brought it back, silly mom.
Kmade Kmade 18-21, M 7 Answers May 27 in Community

Sons running away while saying they're getting a drink is more common than you think. Your mum appreciates that you didn't run away. Good on ya bro.

Best Answer

HAHAHA

Best Answer

My mom gets sweaty when it's cold and gets cold when it's hawt. Our moms O_O

Best Answer

sooo cray

Best Answer

???hormons going nuts . when females get preg. sometimes crazy things like that happen to? remebr my wife crying over nothing. that's what I told. big body changes

Best Answer

Hormones

Best Answer

It's hormones, the same thing she dealt with when you were a teenager and couldn't keep your hand out of your pants.

Best Answer

Stahp!

Best Answer

I'm sure that's exactly what she said. "Kyle, stahp it! Keep your hands out of there you dirty boy!" Oh, b.t.dubs, your name is Kyle now.

Best Answer

THATS MY ACTUAL NAME THOUGH.....LIKE.....LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT IS SO WEIRD.

Best Answer

Lmao, seriously? Damn, I'm good. -slides on sunglasses and stares off into the sunset-

Best Answer

I see it two ways. A.) You are a fvcking crazy stalker lady with a shrine in your closet, or B.) You just slid off into the sunset with some killa shades, bra-fvcking-vo

Best Answer

Both are true, actually. While we're on the topic, can I get some of your hair? I mean you could be nice and give it to me, or I can just sneak into your bedroom and take it while you sleep. ......I watch you sleep sometimes, you know. So peaceful, so innocent. But the things that I do to you...they aren't so innocent. -wiggles eyebrows- Mwahahahaha.

Best Answer

I've had some pretty fvcked up dreams lately... that explains a lot. But ya I'll send you some hair, I don't want you taking an inconvenient chunk while I'm sleeping, I can work with ya ;)

Best Answer

See, things are just so much easier when we work together. My previous victims just didn't seem to understand that...that's why they had to go away...

Best Answer

Take me to the zoo

Best Answer

On, like...a date? -gasps- A stalker's dream!!! Thank you Stockholm Syndrome!

Best Answer

+1 for fitting that reference somehow into our conversation. And easy there cowgirl, I gotta feel you out first...I-I don't mean it like that....ugh nevermind. Lets just get to the zoo

Best Answer

Bahahaha. No, I'm down for you meaning it like that. ;)

Best Answer

Or just skip and go to the cowgirl? Chacha sLiDe - REVERSE, REVERSE

Best Answer

I never got the depression from this. This reaction shouldn't be. Ask her to see a GYN. They can give her something mild to ease her anxiety. I was merely upset with all the massive bleeding's. It was just 'GROSS' to put it mildly. A very mild over the counter is useful for me now. St John's Wort. It's not expensive. And helps your thoughts to stay where they belong. PM back to me if you like, But I'm off now to work and wont return for 12 hours +

Best Answer

AAAAAHHHHHHH you said too many things you painted some vivid imagery in my head, it hurts

Best Answer

Omg. Lmao. So much blood...........

Best Answer

Pls stop! I'm going to vomit

Best Answer

Hey, you know that's where you came from.

Best Answer

Ya, I don't plan on returning...like EVER

Best Answer

That's good, ****** is pretty gross. -nods-

Best Answer

Emo

Best Answer

TOTES

Best Answer