Elvid1 Elvid1 26-30, M 21 Answers Aug 26, 2013 in Community

possibly for attention maybe it is a nervous habit, she obviously is trying to find herself as an adult, if you watch the recent vma's as she exits the big stuffed bear, she looks uncomfortable coming down the stairs, it was disturbing to watch, she didnt know what to do with herself...she is trying to be someone she is not, she is trying to hard to be sexy, if this performance were done by lets say rihanna or someone who actually is sexy, it would of came across as just that..sexy but in this case miley did it and it was disturbing and bizarre and desperate.

Best Answer

because she is under the illusion that people find it attractive.What a tragedy.

Best Answer

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Best Answer

Can't stand that chick.

Best Answer

It's definitely not a good look. Remember when she used to be a sweet and very pretty girl not too long ago? Now she's really really skanky. It's not even sexy--it's just gross what she does.

Best Answer

A common side effect of MDMA (the molly she is singing about, and likely doing) is teeth grinding, jaw clenching, tongue thrusting and general drymouth.

Best Answer

Miley always sticks her tongue out because she does too much cocaine and ecstacy so her mouth is always dry

Best Answer

No idea but she is nasty! Gonna stick your booty out there, work your glutes first!!! I have slight man boobs at the moment, I don't wear tight shirts to show everyone!

Best Answer

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Best Answer

Lol, what a silly trademark. Someone been watching the VMA's? I want to see Katy Perry singing under the Brooklyn Bridge!

Best Answer

LOL! Yep @ watching VMAs. Katy was OK. I seem to be the only one that doesn't like Roar though.

Best Answer

Just saw the video of her latest performance, what in the flying fudge cake is she doing lol.

Best Answer

Does it bother you?

Best Answer

No. I just wonder why she does it.

Best Answer

Sticking one's tongue out is a sexual invitation. She is showing her willingness to use her tongue for those in a position to extend or improve her wealthy and famous pop star status.

Best Answer

I actually watched this on Ellen. She used to stick it out because she felt awkward taking a normal picture. Now she does it out of habit. Either way, she looks like a deer that was just hunted and shot dead.

Best Answer

Some kind of pagan symbolism

Best Answer

The world will never know....

Best Answer

Because she is part of the process I refer to as "the pornification of the young". Believe me, I am no prude the the way she has coerced the young into accepting her performance as being normal is a clear mind bending program. She is not alone but perhaps the most vociferous exponent.

She is part of a program known as the Monarch program. It is designed to destabilise the minds of the young and gullible. Those who are responsible for this program are obsessed with symbology and rituals. One just needs to look at videos and performances of the likes of Cyrus, Rhianna, Lady Gaga and others. Watch out for triangles and pyramids with the "all seeing eye"., the constant covering of one eye, the upturned Star of David representing Baphomet (goats head), the bird cage and hand signs. All these are often shown along with the chequered floor.

It is frightening how these so called celebrities have attracted the attention of those with tender minds but it is imperative we all know exactly what is going on.

Best Answer

I'll bet you that it has to do with the fact that she is doing a super bowl commercial for pistachio nuts. I think that the pistachio company has been playing this "act" with Miley all along. She'll probably open up the pistachio nuts with her tongue. It's called marketing and I think that is why she has been doing it....people are talking!!

Best Answer

She probably thinks its sexy. Some of the stuff she's doing like breaking down crying while she sings looks like some kind of mania. It looks like she's having a psychotic break on stage. She doesn't seem connected to reality.

Best Answer