In my family you can't get through a single game without someone yelling, arguing and eventually flipping the board in a rage
TheFasterWeFall TheFasterWeFall 26-30, M 13 Answers Jun 26 in Community

maybe cause people take it seriously

Best Answer

I cant play any game with my wife without her getting upset...unless she is beating me

Best Answer

Because it's a really ****** board game.

Best Answer

Because monopoly is evil

Best Answer

i have never seen the board flipped except in "kings of summer." but it does p*ss everyone off when I buy all the hotels

Best Answer

A person's true colors come to light during a round.

Best Answer

Wow i have never experienced those extremes while playing monopoly with my family. I think you should install a freestanding punching bag in the corner and let them release some of their rage before settling down with a board game ... llololol :)

Best Answer

I used to have that problem with my lot when I was a kid. When the hotels are scattered all over the room, standing on one is a killer like standing on a Lego brick

Best Answer

I think that was the point of it originally- to show kids how property owners can be mean to eachother. IDK. But my mom hates it.

Best Answer

**** gets real when you have to start sell property to pay someone with a ton of hotels...just saying

Best Answer

oh I know I had to mortage nearly everything and forked over all my money to pay someone over $1000 for a stupid hotel

Best Answer

Hate that game!!! Love playing tho...lol

Best Answer

Yeah I mean it's fun but I'm always the first to lose

Best Answer

Not me I'm the one with the hotels on one side of the board...

Best Answer

Sounds like fun! Can I join in?

Best Answer

sure can

Best Answer

Wow and I thought my boss was flippin mad.

Best Answer

nope my family consists of loud people with hot tempers

Best Answer