boonroonru boonroonru 41-45, F 10 Answers May 3, 2011

My guess is this.

1. They don't hate you, they take you for granted. They feel you're a safe person to take out their frustrations of their own lives.

2. You allow them to do it. Respect yourself by not allowing anyone to treat you badly. Don't put up with it. It's that simple.

But you're Thai, so you've been taught to show respect with longsuffering, so it's difficult, yes?

Best Answer

Yes, ultimately.

Best Answer

Yes, but as a teen I wasn't always respectful.

Best Answer

I don't hate you, but your whining about how everyone hates you is not inspiring a desire to know you more.

Best Answer

It's not important to me that you don't want to know me more. I'm not posting for that reason, but merely venting like I think most people on this site are doing when they feel that they can't talk to one of their friends or family who are supposed to listen to them, try to relate to or understand them, or maybe GOD FORBID - help them!!!

Best Answer

Apparently you must be a real ****.

Best Answer

I probably would be to you.

Best Answer

You would probably deserve it.

Best Answer

most likely your very loved but sometimes we lose touch with the basics and have to be jolted somewhat....

Best Answer

No, I am not. I only serve a purpose. That has been made known to me.

Best Answer

It's probably a stupid reason, I would bet on them being judgmental and making assumptions on little info, and probably being close-minded. I have experienced that same thing before, and that's what it was. It's people who think there is a certain way that everyone should be and act like and they have problems when someone doesn't meet their narrow and specific expectations or you aren't in the box they'd like to put you in. So don't let it get to you, let it roll off your back. they don't have to like you, you don't have to like them. Like yourSELF and say to hell with them. They'll come around, and if they don't their loss. that's how I think of it.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Define "hate you" for us. How are they "hating" you? Make sure your definition of hate is on par before labeling it as such.

If your definition of hate is on par? Then ask yourself if maybe it's something you're doing to them or have done to them.

If it isn't something you're doing to them or have done to them in the past? Then they may be just extremely emotionally ill people who do not know how to love or even like.

If that's the case? Save yourself by getting away from them for your own lifes sake... Best of luck.

Best Answer

Well hate involves sabatoge, heckling, littering on one's property, blatent insults, etc. I got a job at my brother- in- laws company and all I got was insults. One guy called me a racist.
Another guy called me a ******* *****. I was also called a "troll" along with my mother and sister. Also, for some reason, these mexican chicks that worked there seemed to know all about my family. I want to know why that dickhead threw my sister and mom into the equation, I'm really getting sick of this dumb game.

Best Answer

You might be misinterpreting their words and actions. They probably don't hate you. I don't hate you I'm sure it's probably in your head.

Best Answer

Thanks. Trust me, it's not in my head. My next door neighbor just threatened the life of my cat today that likes to go into his yard in a nondescript way that really disturbed me. The last time I got this upset, my other cat died in November. So basically, I can count on another hit one of my poor kitties. She's not allowed to go outside anymore.

Best Answer

I don't know you and don't hate you. Family can be critical and at times hard to deal with. I think we all have felt unloved before so cheer up!

Best Answer

Thank you. It's hard though.

Best Answer