we can learn a lot from so called "weeds".they teach us to keep on coming back,despite being cut down and hated,they refuse to give up when all else dies,they resist in the face of death,and they tolerate crap conditions that not much else could.HOORAY for weeds!!

Best Answer

We too also have contributed mother natures actions we too also destroy plants and animals but this is not an issue?

Best Answer

The so-called ugly plants are the most beautiful things. Mother nature destroys nothing and nurtures nothing; she is only a slave of natural laws. Human beings are endowed with the rational sense to beautify the universe; but he who deprives himself of the divine education, will exists like mindless nature.

Best Answer

Because everything gets destroyed, whether it's beautiful or not. Only those that can survive and reproduce can live, and I wouldn't call them ugly.

Best Answer

That depends on what you think is ugly. Some things grow more beautiful because of adverse conditions.

Best Answer

Destroy? Some flowers are short-lived but they blossom again, especially if there are thorns to protect them. Also some beautiful plants are poisonous.<br />
Come to think of it, you're right, humans have been living for quite a while now. Ugly things ;)

Best Answer

One person's weed is another person's rose. I love native plants, way more than imported plants. But I also love my big yard filled with non-native St. Augustine grass I have to have mown and watered all summer.

Best Answer

Survival of the fittest!

Best Answer