He has no problem getting or keeping an erection. He is not taking any medication.
Rissycup Rissycup 46-50, F 11 Answers Apr 28, 2012

Lots of 53 year old men have strong sex drives. Being 53 these days is not like the prior generations . . . we are in better health generally. It is also not because we had no sex in prior relationships. I have found the more intimacy that imhave in a relationship, the more I want. Bottom line . . . Enjoy it.

Best Answer

Because he loves you and you turn him on as you are so sexy.

Best Answer

You ask why? Better question is Why not? I am 55, I have no problems with an erection or lasting a good long while AND my Wife and I make love DAILY. Oh I don't take any medication either - again no problems what so ever.

Best Answer

Because he's 53! So many opportunities, so little time. Enjoy it!

Best Answer

Says who? I just lost a friend who lived to past 100 and he had no problems either - with a much younger wife. He was my hero, coolest guy I ever knew.

Best Answer

You missed my point. I digress.

Best Answer

not far off that age myself,i think the older a man gets the ore sex he wants,and i also like to try kinky things and another thing WE ARE MEN [LOL]

Best Answer

I am getting close to that age I have have no problems ... and need no medication

Best Answer

I'm 51 and I also have a very strong libido. It's either one of two things: genetics and good physical health, or possibly sex addiction.

Best Answer

Sex addiction is what I am worried about. He is always wanting to try kinky things. Sex is all he can talk about.

Best Answer

why, do you want him?

Best Answer

Sex addiction? Well are you enjoying your intimate relations? Talk? What about action? Are you suggesting intimacy once per day or twenty times per day every day? Addiction implies that it interferes with life rather than enhances it. That is the difference and the dividing line. Intimacy has to be mutually satisfactory - a healthy intimate relationship is one that adds to but does not detract from your life.

Best Answer

The questioner wrote 'very very strong sex drive'. That was the clue. IMHO (that's unusual for a man in his 50s unless one of the two conditions I mentioned are present (great health/good genetics or perhaps compulsive sexual desire/behavior.

Best Answer

Lets see--Your Complaining about him being healthy& wanting to explore new things with YOU ??<br />
Would you prefer that he was sickly or that he sneak out& explore things with someone behind your back?<br />
What excatly is the problem here?

Best Answer

he probably didn't have sex a lot when he was younger i know this couple who are in their 60's and they still get busy.most guys who burn out in their middle age usually had lots and lots of sex some did when they where teens and it came back to hunt them later in life also it's how he took care of himself

Best Answer

Thanks for the answer. He has been married twice and he has had lots sex when he was younger. All he thinks about is sex. We have only been together a couple months. I have never heard of a man at this age to have this strong sex drive

Best Answer

really how did he take care of his body?

Best Answer

He loves to play golf and he works out at the gym. He is amazing in bed. He has the stamina of a 25 year old. I am 46, just hope I can keep up.

Best Answer

thats one of the reason and he must just have a high sex drive enjoy, behave youself, and try to keep up cause have something most women dream about good luck.

Best Answer

this is funny...my dad is 82, been married 1x mom passed away, Im 52 he has a girlfriend who is 34....very sexy Colombian. He does not look his age. takes care of himself, doesnt smoke or drink at all... he has six pack abs and said "I know my age, I just dont feel it" Up until he met his girlfriend he would have 2 or 3 different women visiting or staying over. My wife is bothered by his sex drive and said it must be "chemically enhanced" But since I do know his Dr. I know this is not the case. I still have a very strong sex drive, I dont need it everyday, but my wife is one that feels sex is good perhaps 1x per month . thats not good at all. Now on that note I dont want to cheat but I met a 28 year old law student who thinks Im the best thing since sliced bread and one other woman who is 64, does not look it at all and she is ON F$%^ing Fire. She said she loves sex, and would have it everyday or as often as possible.
It sucks to know its Feb and the last time I had sex was Christmas...... but I dont want to cheat.... I have tried everything, talking, cuddling, romantic dinners, romantic vacations.... I dont get it... I take care of myself 5'8'' 170 very toned and I do not look my age work out every other day. Retired, great pension, 2 houses and a vac place too.... what more do I need to do, oh yeah kids are grown and not around so whats the issue.... im growing weak inside

Best Answer