dre06 dre06 18-21, M 4 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in EP

I understand, your performance sux

Best Answer

You're not precise enough. It could mean many things. Like you're not showing off enough. He feels you're weak, and takes advantage of it. Or you're really good, and he needs you. Or he likes you, but can't tell you. Or dislikes you, for something else, what you are maybe (tht wouldn't be fair), what you remind him of himself. Come talk in pm if you want. I used to live a lot these kinds of situations.

Best Answer

now that you told me that, I think he feels I'm weak and he's taking advantage!! hhmmf...

Best Answer

But you are not weak, aren't you? Or you would not answer that, I think. Maybe you don't fit there for other reasons. I don't know you, I can't tell. I see your pic though, it speaks a lot to me. You aren't what others want (?) Just live, and if it's too hard, then force yourself (god I hate to say that), and make things clear. You deserve at least respect.

Best Answer

yes you are right, but i need to work, i can't leave. i guess i just have to deal with it, maybe in the long run we can make things clear.

Best Answer

You do it the way you feel. It's you, and it's your life, an no one can tell you what's best for you. Just, don't wait for too long before saying what you think. It's YOU who will pay it in the end. I do know how it feels to have to work, and take what you're given. Just, it's a job, now, not your whole life, and they're not your family and friends. Be selfish, I feel you're not enough.

Best Answer

more explanation or specific incident..?

Best Answer