rmellano43 rmellano43 16-17, F 12 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

why are you still calling this doucher your BF?

helloooo??? have some self respect and move on

hes a LOSER

Best Answer

Have you ever experienced something like this.
Idk how to just move on :/

Best Answer

honey.... you need to muster up the inner strength to put YOURSELF first. He doesnt respect you!! You have to know this? He cheats and you just look the other way and take him right back.. so he knows that he has you regardless!!! Im not saying that you will have a easy time walking but you need to!!!! you need to prove to yourself that you DESERVE more then a mult-jerk-face CHEATER!! You deserve a guy who will care bout you and only you!!! You are young and there are going to be so many life experiences where you will encounter nice, trusting caring guys!!!! Dont stay with him... it's not healthy for your spirit!!!! Tell him you cant and wont be with a cheater you have too much self respect to have someone like that in your life.. you deserve to be with someone trust worthy!! (please tell me you aren't having sex with him if he is off having a bunch of sex with others) He does NOT deserve you!!!!

Best Answer

I just dont know how to say goodbye to him

Best Answer

write him a note... text the guy.... do it face to face... he doesnt deserve any reasons. I hope you find the strength to leave his sorry ***. Talk to your friends and get support!!! seriously...he is making a joke of you by disrespecting you time and time again. Im sorry honey.... hugs xo

Best Answer

Thaank you for your support

Best Answer

hugs!!!! I know it's not easy but seriously... think about it!!! truly and honestly think this over.... long and hard!!
xo

Best Answer

Don't know but why are you still with him?

Best Answer

Itsreally hard to just leave someone.
I love him and it hurts to kbow that he did that to me hes the only thong I have right my family is just not all there I grew up in a brken home woth my dad always cheating on my mom.and my forst boyfriend cheated and then told me about it and I had the hardest time leaving him. But I did idk why its just doff woth Anthony I feelt like I was in love with him he still tells me he loves me and he wont do it again because he almost lost his babygirl(me) im just scared that I wont find anyone

Best Answer

honey.... please... dumb the bastard! If he loved you he would NOT treat you this way time and time again. He is using you!!!!!!!!!!! If you have self esteem issue, seek a counselor please!!! he is NOT a worth this!!!! eww noooo... you love the IDEA of having a relationship you cant truly love someone who does this over and over. You need to love yourself enough to move on!!! There are guys who will NOT behave like this... you dont need this ***!! hugs

Best Answer

you would be better off without someone then with this jackass!!!

Best Answer

He said he just talks to girls but ive seen on his phone its like hey baby laying down thinking of you.
And like stop teasing baby

Best Answer

Idk what to do he said hed stop and I want himto I wanna be with him because I love him I wish I didnt I dont know how to just stop.

Best Answer

Thank you I just wish I could meet the right guy already

Best Answer

you think others are worth more near you than you are to yourself, why would they not cheat on you. Will happen again.

Best Answer

if you can still call him your bf after he cheated on you then you deserve to be cheated on

Best Answer

Becuase he does not care for you. Why else? If he really did, he would not have done it. And I'm pretty sure he thought of you while cheating on you.

Best Answer

that depends, are you cheatable?

Best Answer

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Best Answer