What your boyfriend is secretly saying, even though he doesn't realize he's saying it is, "Please go and cheat on me. I deserve it."

Best Answer

Haha, I couldn't have said it better. Insecure people like that who insult other people need to not be in a relationship with anyone. They'll learn eventually how to treat others when they end up single and all alone. Cut out negativity in your life, no one deserves to be treated poorly.

Best Answer

? Why

Best Answer

I have a question for you. My bf just started this 2 days ago. I have an athletic build I'm tall, not the typical short with big boobs. He made a comment out of nowhere about how it would be worth it for me to do a nice shoot for him "after" a breast augmentation. I agree but why say that lol? No big deal thought it was kind of funny but it was true so whatever. The other thing was today during my lunch break with him just a "downing" remark again about my chest. We've already talked about it, I do want the procedure but he has told me "after" we have a kid because other wise it will ruin the new breasts and maybe with pregnancy they will get to the size I am pleased with and not have to spend the $5,000. Either way why attack me? If I speak to him his response is even forced like just responding is so miserable.. His life is so horrible... It brings me down... I fell in love with his adventure and zest for life. Since we've been together he's been up and down. But mostly down.I don't know what it is truly? Before me he was in a FWB situation for a few months, the rebound relationship for 3 with another girl and before that a year relationship with someone he told he wanted to marry ETC.

Best Answer

If thats even remotely you in the AVI... he knows your attractive and is worried that your going to find better... by putting you down a little he hopes that you believe your in the same league as him. Obviously he has self esteem issues. It isn't right what he's doing...

Best Answer

That reminds me of the last guy I was involved with...Things like, "I don't like your luggage." Or, "I don't think I'd like your mom." The worst was "You like to be the center of attention"- which I knew wasn't true. He also could be sweet and pay stellar compliments......but now and then- zing!<br />
I'm not sure if that's the same as with your fellow. I felt like he was trying to keep me off balance somehow. Like he didn't really want me to be secure in the relationship. Is that the sense you get?<br />
I'm still not sure why, so I guess I can't make a very good guess about why your fellow would do such a thing. I think I'd end up asking him, point blank. If he listened and tried to be aware of it all, then that's one thing. But if he gets angry and defensive, then I'd take it more to heart.

Best Answer

Probably to compensate for his own lack of self esteem. Move-on! People like him DO NOT change.

Best Answer

I know this is easier said than done, but you shouldn't settle for someone like that. This answer and solution is simple to a situation that's blinded by emotion..<br />
My last bf called me fat and other things too..I tried to see if he would still change but he didn't so in less than a year I ended it. <br />
I may not be attractive but i didn't deserve that treatment either.<br />
And you may be right, he might just be making you feel less than you are to keep you..very unhealthy tactic..so end it..

Best Answer

He has low self esteem and by putting you down he feels better about himself, at least on a subconscious level. It doesn't bode well for your relationship.

Best Answer

he's insecure about something most likely.

Best Answer

Yeah I think he's probably a little insecure and shows it by sometimes criticizing you.

Best Answer

What's funny? Insulting her?

Best Answer

Yeah that makes sense actually. I just feel bad for her in this situation :/

Best Answer