mocaqueen22 mocaqueen22 22-25 9 Answers Feb 17, 2011

no he is cooling off and or he knows it bothers you so he is getting even. don't call him make him call you or at least wait 24 hrs.

Best Answer

No he's loosing interest in drama :-)

Best Answer

no he just does not whant to have a big row ... if he wanted to end things he would find a excuse and have a massive row ..... plus he knows it winds you up ... try switching your phone off now and then // its a game to him by the sound of it play a long or just play him at his own game ignor him to

Best Answer

Without knowing the details, such as how long after the disagreement is this going on, I'd say that he's probably just cooling off. Anger doesn't last forever, at least not in a loving relationship, so he will eventually come to his senses and want to hear your voice. The more angry he is, the longer the delay before he calls you or takes your calls. Give him time. He should be fine in less than a week. If not then there may be something to worry about between you two. Again, without knowing a lot more, all I can say is to be patient.

Best Answer

Could be he is trying to manipulate you, could be he is cooling off, could be he needs time to think. Leave him alone and let him be the first to call and make the move to make up. If you are being a drama queen, he may not like that, so examine yourself to see if you are over reacting to anything. Giving him space might bring him back, if not then it was on its way out anyway.

Best Answer

You probably will talk for hours if he lets you, OR, he could be losing interest, OR, argueing is a big turn-off for him and he rather not talk or he might say something he may regret later, OR, he is playing you. Just my little old opinion, but I can be very opiniated, so maybe my answers may not be the right ones, OR, I should shut up for now ;( lol

Best Answer

As a general rule, the more we chase after people, the more we worry if they like us or not, the more they pull away. And it works the other way too some of the time...the more we pull away, the more they court us. Don't disagree. Don't keep calling. If he gets in touch with you, tell him you are very busy, have too much to do to talk for a while.

Best Answer

Why does this seem odd? The last person I would want to talk to is someone I just had a disagreement with.

Best Answer

Immaturity, or avoiding conflict?

Best Answer