monkeysintheattic monkeysintheattic 36-40 6 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

The better question here is: why do YOU think it is a time machine?

Best Answer

It takes you places that are of ahead of you.

Best Answer

is it a delorian ? like on back to the future

Best Answer

I looked at my phone and it was 4pm I picked up my son and it was 5.05 I get home after running him around look at my PC and it was 4.59.

Best Answer

did you experience any weird auras of light or blurry obstacles outside as you were traveling from place to place , just kidding , sounds like a clock adjustment is necessary

Best Answer

That is what got me to work two hours before opening whilst I was area window dresser travelling by train. I couldn't even buy a coffee for the first hour, just shivering in the winter chill for an hour. I then worked until 9.30pm.

Best Answer

i had a similar experience getting to work to early one winter day and the wind was relentless the person who had the keys was like 45 minutes late and i was freezing in a thin jacket , took the bus to get there me that is

Best Answer

I have a celebration around the time the clocks go back and I avoid the media. LOL

Best Answer

i usually miss that time adjustment and find out later

Best Answer

So we are not that different. x

Best Answer

it was up late last night watching back to the future.

Best Answer